Challenge 2: Day 1

I'm baaaack! More challenges because why not? And because I'm bored. Also, it was way too much fun to leave it alone. Anyway let's dive back in.

Introduce yourself:

Honestly, I'm starting to think I should've chosen this one to be my first challenge.

Okay, so I'm Scarlett Blake. I'm 16 years old and a fangirl of a LOT of bands. Mostly either hard rock and anything in the rock and punk genre or kpop... I know, very different.

I'm a gamer as well. Xbox to precise. (Add me: ShierraXDawson) I love horrorgames the most. For the game lovers that are really into horror, you may be familiar with (to me) the best horrorgames ever: The Outlast Trinity. Outlast, Outlast 2 and The DLC calles The Whistleblower. I adore them!

I'm into horror all the way because the most books that I love are horror and I love horror movies. Especially the Saw series.

What else do you need to know... Let's see, I have a boyfriend that I love to death. I really love animals.

Oh! I have a dark mind. Like, if I had the time I'd probably be a secret serial killer or something. Yeah.. I'm THAT person.

Anyway I'm gonna leave it at that I think. This was the first of another 30 days of challenges. Also, I'm gonna start another book (I think) with writing prompts but I'll see about that. Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow with another challenge!