Hello Degrassi!!!

Sky's P.O.V.

Today was the day that l went back to Degrassi.Yey!,note the sarcasm."Jade were are my converse?"l asked."Under your bed''she said while she chuckled."Oh"l said."Girls hurry up"my mom said.She's finally giving us more attention now that Bob isn't here.l've gotta say living has gotten easier with out Bob.Jade went downstairs.l was putting on my shoes as l shouted"Coming!".Mom wanted to take us to school today but l would be coming back with Eli and Jade would get a ride with Drew.They have grown to love each other.lt's funny how he wanted me before only to realise who he truly wanted was Jade.l still haven't gone to the rehab center K.C. had recomended but im getting better,thanks to Eli.He would make sure l ate and keep it in my stomach.

"Ready?"asked Jade.We were now infront of Degrassi's doors.Everybody kept staring at me and mumbling things.Leave it to degrassi to know all of your personal stuff."As ready as l'll ever be"l said.With that she opened the doors.As l walked to my locker l noticed everyone had stopped what they were doing and all eyes were on me.l looked ahead to my locker and smiled.My friends were there.

All of them,K.C.,Adam,Drew,Fiona,Imogen,Bianca and Eli.He looked at me and did his famous side smirk.l ran towards him ignoring all of the looks l was getting.l threw myself to him as he catched me in his embrace."Aww" lmogen and Fiona said.l looked at them as they all had smiles,all except...K.C."Hi guys,long time no see"l said as l hugged all of them."Too long"Fiona said.

"So l heard she's back with Eli"some one said while l walked to class hand in hand with Eli."Yeah,he's that desperate"said another person."Why would she get back with him?He cheated right?"another asked."No one else likes her"said some one else."Who would l mean look at her,she's emo.Her and Jade"that voice l recognized to well."Shut up Katie"l said as l stopped walking."Or what?"she said."Do you know how much anger l have inside of me?.lf you don't shut up l might show you"l said."Oh im shaking"she said sarcasticly."You should be"Jade said as she walked up to her with a smirk."What's wrong Munro can't fight on your own?"Marisol said appearing.

"Please we can kick both of your asses"Jade said."Jade,Sky don't listen to them the're only trying to get to you"Drew said."Yeah Sky don't let her get in your head"Eli said.We kept walking until Katie shouted"You Munro girls think your so cool don't you?.How would you feel if non of your boyfriends truly want to be with you?.There only using you girls to get me and what's her face jealous!".

l acted as if what she said didn't affect me but deap down l was curious.Are Eli and Drew really using me and Jade?."That was manic!"Fiona said suddenly appearing by my side."That was mad,not manic!"Eli said.l chuckled and he smirked.l started to think again.What if l maid the same mistake?.l was fustrated and sad at the same time.l guess it showed because next thing l know is that im being stopped by Eli.He stood infront of me as he asked"Why so glum,chum?"."What?"l asked back."Your being moody"he said."Yeah well...so are you?"l said trying to change the subject.He laughed"Really Sky?.You chould't let them get to you l promise l only want to be with you.lnfact..."He stopped talking and went to the middle of the school and shouted"l love Skylar Munro!,And l mean it!".Everyone looked at him and soon began wispering amoung  them selves others clapped and wolfwhistled."Welcome to Degrassi"l mumbled.

"So it's true?"lmogen asked.We were in the class room and the teacher had left for a couple of minutes or so he said."What's true?"l asked playing dumb"You and Eli are back to normal,he shouted he loved you right?"she asked."Yeah after Katie said-""Don't let the crazy get the best of you.That's what Clare and Katie wants"she said after cutting me off."l don't get it thou,Why is she after me?l haven't done anything to her...isn't she suppose to be nice and stuff?"l asked."Your dating Eli.She still likes Eli,obviously she's not going to play nice"lmogen said."Besides why don't you just go and confront her?"she asked."l don't think that's a good idea"l said."You hear voices to?"she asked changing the subject."lmo!"l said.She just smiled."What have you got to lose?"she said."lt's not very nice to wisper"Fiona said appearing by our side.We just laughed.