Missery Business

Sky's P.O.V.

I went to detention with Jade and surprisingly Eli.He said something about not trusting me alone with saint Clare.She trully boils my blood.I mean why would you talk about someone you barely know,let alone spread rumors about that person.To me you would have to be insane.Or she's probably not over Eli and if that's the case then what will go threw Eli's mind?.All l knew was that he was with me now.She had it out for me and all l would do was were the biggest smile.

When l got to my seat l saw Clare glaring at me and l just smiled.Apperantly Ali was doing the same to Jade.Jade just laughed at her.

"You two should go back to where you came from" Ali spat.

"Yeah,not happening like it,love it or leave it alone you decide"Jade answerd with a smirk.

"What you're not going to say anything?"Clare asked.

"I rather not be as imature as you"l answerd boredly playing with Eli's hand.All the while he just sat there smiling at me.

"Why are you here Eli?"Clare asked.

"I'm here with my girlfriend Sky"he answerd with out looking at her.

"Your girlfriend?!,Eli you just met the girl"she exclamed.

"Just one look and I fell for her"he answerd back.

"You're insane"she said.

"Shut up Clare,you know theres a million other girls that act like you looking as inocent as posible to get to who they wanted but in the end who you are alway shows.We're together your bad for leaving him.So just shut up and stop being immature"l said beyond annoyed.

"Make me"she answerd.

"Don't make me"l retorded.She just shrunk in her seat and glared at me.l sighed.This was the same reason l was changed from schools,people picking on me for being different or in this case for being new and getting some one another person had but threw away.She hd to be insane to break up with Eli.But if she's not over him,is he over her?.

"What are you thinking about"Eli asked with a smile.

"Nothing it's just l was wondering if...never mind"l said.Is Clare jealous or what?,l thought she had a boyfriend,Jake to be infact.What the hell is going on in that head of hers?.Am I getting jealous?.All those thoughts ran inside my head.I spaced out big time and came back to reality because someone kissed my hand.Eli.I smiled at this.

"You spaced"he said while lifting me up from my seat signaling detention was over.

"I do that alot"l answerd.Jade came with her back pack and a suitcase.

"I'm guessing i'm coming with you"she said with a smile.

"Yup to my house it is"l stated.Tonight was my turn to stand infront of Eli's house.

"This is so not Juliet like"he said as l stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.I'm short l'll admit it.

"Shut up Romeo"l said kissing him.He just smiled into the kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow"he said then he hugged me and l went to my car to go home.

Eli's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but smile.Sky made me feel things l never felt for anyone before.She was just so different from the rest.Im afraid to say this but l think she is actually better then Julia and Clare combined.She got me and didn't judge me.I told her l was bipolar for crying out loud,and she still wanted me.And her voice made my heart flutter.The way she looks at you can make you weak at the knees,well at least she had that effect on me.

"Who was that girl Eli?"Bullfrog asked.

"Yeah she's really pretty,prettier than Clare and Julia" Cece said.Leave it to mom and dad to say those things.

"She's Sky,my girlfriend"l said proudly.

"Eli remember what happend last time"my dad warned.

"With her it's different dad,she's not like Clare,this isn't last time it's now,the present"l answerd back.

"Eli we just want you to be ok" mom said.

"I am and l told her everything,she's not like Clare she likes me and l like her"l said

I went in to my room and locked the door.I forgot to tell Sky im a hoarder,I thought as l looked around my room.She won't mind.I layed in my bed just thinking.Im getting to know Sky her favorite color is black like mine,she love's italian food l kinda like it too,we love the same band Dead Hand,she has a sister,well two.Her stepfather is a jerk and her mom doesn't really care for her that much,her real father left her.she was bullied in her old school,l sighed.She had it bad and all l wanted was to make it better for her.

All l can think about is her.

I actually thought of reasons as to why she would go for a guy like me,l mean Drew is practically throwing himself at her,let's not mention K.C. who seems to friendly with her.In all honesty l get jealous.I know that if she decides to brake it of lll see her with some one new,let's face it she's not ugly.But l know she wont.I unlike the others trully care for her.All l want is what's best for her.

Skylar Munro i've fallen hard for you.

Sky's P.O.V.

"So lover boy,he's hot no offense"Jade said.

"Non taken"l answerd,we both laughed my parent's weren't home they took Mel out for dinner and Jade and l were in my room which now had to beds in it.Mom had this planed out from the begining.Me and Jade are now roomates.

"So why does that Clare girl hates you?"she asked.

"Why does Ali hate you?"l asked.

"I don't know"she answerd.

"I don't either but l think it's because of Eli"l answerd truthfully.

"If you ask me jealousy has taken over there minds" said Jade.

Maybe it has.I mean i've never done anything to her let alone talk to her.Thank God tomorrow is friday.I just want the week to end then no more detention.Then l can focus on band practice.Im just one step closer to making my dream in to a reallity.Music is my calling and no one is going to take me away from my dream.

"Hey want some ice cream"Jade asked making her way to me with a big bowl of ice cream and two spoons.

"Sure"l said.Maybe having a sister your age isn't that bad,we basically share the same interest,we were one in the same if you ask me.The perfect team that can beat the crap out of Clare and Ali.Maybe l can get her to date K.C. he seems nice,I thought.l'll be cupid minus the wings and arrows.lt was the least l could do.She seemed nice enough and well K.C. is my friend believe it or not so why not set them up.Either way...

Degrassi prepare yourself,because l'm planing on taking over.