Our Time Is Here

2 months later...

DREW'S POV:

Tonight is the night the band performs.Guess your wondering how l know.Well l joined the band Sky is in and l am their drumer as of 2 months ago.l would do anything for her,yet she's with Eli.We talk and text each-other and lately things have't been going to well between her and Eli.l just wish she knew l'd do anything for her.l've really enjoyed listening to her she has a powerfull voice,but then again she's still here in Degrassi.lf i had her talent l would've gone to a record studio and make an album already.

I walked into the busy halls of Degrassi.lm a bit nervous about playing drums in front of the school.The only people that know l play drums are the people in the band,Adam,Ali and Bianca.lm just hoping i don't mess this up for Sky.

Speaking of Sky...

"Drew!!!!!!!"she came runing to me and tackled me in a hug."Im nervous"she said in her sweet voice.The voice l love to hear.The only person that knew how l felt about Sky was her sister Jade.I wouldn't tell her little sister Mel because she would probably tell Eli and l couldn't tell Adam for the same reason,but l suspect he knows."Im nervous too,just abit ya know,lt's no big deal,you'll do great-"she cut in"Hahaha your rambling Drew,but thanks for the pep talk l apriciate it coming from you."

l wonder what Eli thinks,he's glaring at her.Sky must have caught on since she looked to his direction."tzz.He doesn't like the fact that im wearing these clothes in front of you".Really is he stupid?.l swear Eli's jealousy surpasses expectations."He's being a douch if he doesn't take time to appreciate how beautiful you look tonight"l said to her.l was being honest she looked beautiful wearing rocker clothes and thats odd for me to think since lm normally into cheerleaders and girls like that but Sky....

She's out of this world.Or is there something about the way she looks tonight....nah she always makes my heart beat faster.

Here we are on stage and everyone is watching carefully,hoping we mess up l bet.

"Hi im Sky Munro and me and the band Midnight Phoenix are going to be perfoming an original song called Our time is here" and with that we all began.(Song is on the side)

''We're done, but it's not over, we'll start it again
After the end of the day, it keeps getting better
Don't be afraid, we'll do it together''

''Come on, come on, you know
It's your time to move it's my time to move
Come on, come on, let go
Leave it all behind, your past and mine'

Gone are the days of summer
We couldn't change it if we tried
Why would we want to, let's go where we got to
Our paths will cross again in time
It's never the same tomorrow, 
And tomorrow is never clear
So come on, come on, you know
Our time... our time is here''

''We know, but were not certain
How can we be, how can we see what's ahead
The road keeps on turning
And all we can do, is travel each day to the next''

''Come on, come on, you know
It's your time to move it's my time to move
Come on, come on let go, 
Leave it all behind, your past and mine

Gone are the days of summer
We couldn't change it if we tried
Why would we want to, let's go where we got to
Our paths will cross again in time
It's never the same tomorrow, 
And tomorrow is never clear
So come on, come on you know
Our time... our time is here''

''Yeah''
(Come on, come on, come on, our time is here)

Gone are the days of summer

''We couldn't change it if we tried (if we tried)
So come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on
So come on, come on you know
Our time... our time is here
Is here, yeah... 
Oh...''

l cant believe we did it!!"Thank you Degrassi!!"Sky yelled.

Everyone was going insane claping and screaming for an oncoure.

SKY'S POV

Everyone was clapping l felt a rush as l performed honestly l loved the feeling.

"Drew we did it!!!"l yelled runing towards my drummer.We held each-other.Yet again l was under his warm embrace."Sky".Crap....Eli."Eli!!!"l yelled happily going towards him."You were amazing Sky and you looked so beautiful"he said smiling.This are the rare moments me and Eli have ln which we actually show each-other affection.

Lately he's been acting different and l didn't know why.

Why can't l be under your warm embrace,do l love you Eli Goldsworthy?.Do you love me?.

ELI'S POV:

Guilt has been eating my insides this past month.l know l shouldn't have done what l did but l was caught up in the moment.She's the one to blame.lf only she had left me alone,lf only she didn't kiss me,l would still be happy with Sky,but the reality is that now im confused as to who do l love.l know it's not fair to Sky but.....l thik l still have feelings for...for Clare.

lm pretty sure Sky knows somethings up l mean i've given her reason to think something is wrong.l've been ignoring her lately and acting extreamly jealous when l am with her.She deseves better and she seems to be getting closer to Drew.l don't like it one bit,but l blame my self because l know im pushing her away.

Hopefully she wont find out about my kiss....well make out with Clare.

CLARE'S POV:

She can sing l'll give her that.l wonder if Eli has told her.lf he hasn't then...

l will....