WAR

                          It's starting

                          It's starting......WAR....And I'm stuck right in the center of the storm.

Death, Pain, Suffer, Strife, Catastrophe was at hand if this ended badly. Even though some things were inevitable......

                                                           I just hope it doesn't get too bad....

It was out of my hands, and I think I realized that the moment Theo and Liam came into the morgue drenched in blood, warning both the nurse, and I about the hunters...

I shake off the thoughts that raided my mind, I had to....It wasn't my fault, and I knew that...

But, they were coming too fast.... 

Flashbacks, and visions coat my eyes repeatedly. Filling my ears with screams, howls, voices, names. Like Lydia.....and Parrish. 

They needed help.....

I exhale, when someone taps my shoulder.

"You good?" Ask a concerned Theo. I look at him, and the rest of the people in the elevator staring at me. I gulp down the truth again, only nodding.

However now, we were in an elevator, trying to find a level that had no hunters. We were looking for the innocents, victims...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the elevator stops again, and I can feel my body pulse. We prepare to wait for the elevator doors to open, but I turn to Corey.

"We're going to need you." I say, and he looks at me confused, until bullets puncture the elevator doors.

Quickly Corey touches Mason, the nurse, and me, making us invisible. However Liam and Theo charge at the armed hunters, full of force and power.