You dated Ed Sheeran and he wrote a song for you

Harry - You smiled when an all too familiar tune came on the radio and you smiled, Lego House blaring from the radio. "I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house." You sang, smiling as you remembered how you and your ex, Ed Sheeran used to sing that all the time. "Why do you like that song so much?" Harry asked, squeezing your hand as he looked at you through his sunglasses. "Well, Ed wrote it for me because we used to date." Harry got silent, as hurt washed over his face. "But that was WAAY before I met you, don't worry." You lent over, kissing his cheek as he continued driving. He still couldn't shake from his mind that you used to date one of his best friends.

Liam - "Come on baby, I want you to meet someone." Liam said, smiling wide. You stepped inside a room and came face to face with your ex, Ed. "Ed, hi!" You beamed, dropping Liam's hand as if it was nothing and running to give your old high school lover a death grip hug. "You look really great! How's life been?" You two had a nice conversation beforeThe A Team came on the small radio. "Remember this song?" He smiled at you as you nodded. "I see you two already met?" Liam said, his face showing confusion. "We used to date mate, and I wrote this song for her, but now she's all yours." Ed said, smiling wide as he sat back down, the song still playing as they started their song writing session.

Niall - "Who are you taking me to?" You asked, tugging on Niall's bicep as he was dragging you to a concert. "You'll see." Could it be Paramore? Jonas Brothers? 5SOS? Olly Murs? You froze as you walked into the venue that your ex fling, Ed Sheeran was playing at tonight. You two stood quietly in the front row, as the lights came on, the tune you remembered all too well to Drunk started to play. Ed welcomed the crowd and his eyes landed on you and Niall. "I see my man Niall Horan is in the building tonight, and his beautiful girlfriend, who used to be my girlfriend is here tonight as well. And this song, was dedicated to her." Everyone cheered as Niall looked at you. "I never knew?" You sighed and held his hand, "It's all over Ni, I love you and only you." He nodded, but still a little conflicted.

Louis - You got let in by security as you heard loud laughter and chatter coming from the boys dressing room. You stepped in, coming face to face with your 5 boys and someone you thought you'd never see again, your ex boyfriend of for what seemed like forever, Ed Sheeran. "Hi boys!" You kissed Louis' cheek as he was getting his hair done by Lou and then walked to Ed. "Long time no see, huh?" he asked, chuckling and hugging you. Faintly, you could hear Small Bump playing in the background. Ed, wrote that song for you when you two were expecting, but then you devastatingly lost your baby. He noticed your hurt and hugged you close. Louis knew all about it, so he let you two have your moment, but Ed still knew who you belonged to.

Zayn - It was the annual, monthly dinner out with the boys, tonight it was all fancy so you and Zayn dressed up for the occasion. "You look beautiful, my lady." Zayn complimented, kissing your hand as you two got in the car, already late and got to the restaurant in record time. As you two were led to the others, you noticed the familiar red hair, your ex bo, Ed and of course, there was an empty seat next to him. "Hi Ed." You waved, he kissed your cheek as Zayn watched. "It's been a while." You nodded and smiled as everyone continued talking. The radio station switched to Kiss Me the song he wrote for you for your anniversary. You two were the ordinary "lovey dovey" couple everyone adored. "You okay?" Zayn asked, sensing your discomfort. "I'm fine, uh Zayn you may not have known but Ed and I used to date and he wrote this for me." Zayn looked hurt, but he shook it off quick when Ed apologized and explained everything.