He Accidently Breaks Something Important To You

Louis: "Love, where do you want your brew?" Louis shouts from the other side of the bathroom door. "Just shove it on the coffee table, I'm reading in there," you call back, adding a "Thanks babe!". While you're washing your hands you hear a faint, "Ah shit!", and you make your way into the living room to investigate. You find Louis on his knee's trying to mop up the spilt tea, and he looks up at you sadly, "I'm so sorry babe, i'm so so sorry,". You raise an eyebrow, confused, but then your eyes fall to the Harry Potter book you'd been reading and your stomach drops. It was completely soaked, the words running. You knew it was silly to get so upset over a book, but you'd had this copy since you were a kid, the set was one of your most prized possessions - Harry Potter was your childhood. You pick it up and notice that some of the pages are sticking together, some even ripping. Louis stands up, "I'm so so sorry babe. It was an accident, the mug just slipped...". "It's ok," you take a deep breath, trying to stop yourself from crying, "It was an accident. It's only a book - no big deal," you kneel now, trying to busy yourself y getting the tea stain out of the cream carpet. Louis leaves without a word, and when he returns half an hour later, you're still in the same position on the floor, scrubbing. "Come on love," he helps you you and then hands over a big package, "Here,". You open it - it's special editions of all seven Harry potter books, "You didn't have to, it was an accident -" you start, but Louis' expression cuts you short. "I know how important they are to you, and I know its not the same, but it's the best I can do," he laughs, "And I knew you'd freak out if I just got the one and the covers were different,". You smile, "Thank you," you whisper as he presses his lips to your forehead.

Harry: "You have way too many clothes on Styles," you breath, as the two of you pull apart for air. The instant you pull his shirt over his head he tries to pull you back to him, but you smirk, pushing him back. He smiles cheekily up at you as you straddle him, fiddling with the he of your top as he pulls it off you. You feel the material catch onto your necklace, and then your neck feels bare. "Shit!" you shout, hand flying to your throat, "My necklace"". Harry looks uo at you confused, hands still firlmy on your hips, "What?". "it broke off when you took my top off," you climb off his lap and drop to the floor in search of the broken necklace., "It was my nan's,". His eyes widen as he watches you looking around desperately, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry,", your nan had died last month and that necklace had been the only thing she'd left you, having no money to give. "It's gone," you can feel the tears welling up, "It's gone,". "It's here, I've got it. i found it," Harry cheers, climbing over the bed to drop it into your hands. The small, heart shape locket was intact, but the thin gold chain had snapped clean in two. You look up at him sadly and try to joke, "Way to ruin the mood eh?". He frowns, "Come here,". You quickly throw on some pyjamas and climb into bed, Harry quickly pulling you close into his side, as he plays with your hair, "We'll go buy a new chain for it, first thing tomorrow, I promise. I'm sorry,". You just nod, and then rest your head on his chest, falling asleep surprisingly quickly.

Liam: The second you step into the apartment, Liam is there blurting out apologies at 100mph. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was an accident, I tried to fix it, I'm so sorry, pleast don't hate me, I love you,". You place a hand on his chest and he looks down at you sadly. "What are you going on about? Of course I don't hate you," you ask. "Bongo," he mumbles sadly, "His arm came off,". Your thoughts turn to your favourite childhood teddy, a monkey you called 'Bongo'. "Oh," is all you can say, feeling a bit in shock. "I tried to fix it," Liam pleads, "I tried to sew it back on... But I sewed it on backwards...". He pulls Bongo out from where he'd been hiding it behind hi sback. You take your childhood toy from him, it look in a sorry sate - Liam could not sew at all - but you still saw the cute, cuddly Bongo you remembered. "Do you hate me?" Liam mumbles. "No, not at all," you reach up and give him a kiss, "I think it's so sweet that you tried to fix him for me, even if it... didn't turn out... perfectly," you laugh, "I love you Liam,".

Zayn: "Babe, are you ok?" you cry as you rush into the hospital ward. "I'm fine, it's no biggie," Zayn mumbles sadly. He'd fallen over during rehearsals and dislocated his wristt - they were waiting now for x-rays to come back to make sure nothing was chipped or broken. "It looks swollen, should I ask a nurse for some peas or something?" you worry, looking around for a nurse. "Peas?" he raises an eyebrow, "Stop fussing over me. I don't deserve it," he frowns. "Of course you deserve it... Why wouldn't you?" you look at him, confused. He holds up his bad wrist, "They had to cut off your lucky bracelet. I tried to stop them but they said they had to. It's ruined, i'm so sorry," he looks at you guiltily. You sigh. You'd had that bracelet through everything, all your exams, even the day you met Zayn. You'd lent it him because he'd been feeling really nervous about their upcoming tour. "Don't worry about it," you sigh, holding his hand gently, "It obviously wasn't that lucky after all if you got hurt when you were wearing it,". He kisses you hand softly, "I'm sorry babe,".

Niall: *SMASH*. Niall's face, almost crying, appears in the bedroom doorway. You sigh, "What was it?". "Your laptop... I'm so so sorry. i promise i'll get you a new one, i'll go now. I'm sorry,". You put down your book and slide off the bed to see what damage had been done. The laptop had literally snapped in to, broken shards littering th living room floor. "Ugh Niall," you groan, hiding your face in your hands as you sit down on the settee. "There was nothing important on it was there? Nothing that wasn't backed up anyway?" he practically begs. You shake your head, "Everything's backed - Oh god! everything but our honeymoon photos. There all gone,". You're almost crying - now there was nothing to remember your incredible honeymoon exceot your memories. Niall runs off, and is back in a second cheering, "They're all still on the camera! We didn't delete them yet! We have them!". "Really?" you ask in disbelief, but when he hands over the camera, there they all were, "Oh thank god," you carry on crying, but this time they're happy tears. "Come on," Niall smiles, wiping away your tears, "Lets go get you a new laptop so we can back up these pictures a trillion times!"