What Color Underwear He Likes On You

Liam: Red. Liam loves your red lingerie. He thinks that they make you look so glorious. You're bit shy about your body and don't like yourself without clothes but Liam always says that whenever you're in your red undies he can't think stright. After that you don't have any else colors in your underwear box...

Louis: Black. Black is sassy, at least Louis thinks so. He used to say that you look like angel, but when you bought black lace underwears, his mind changed. Now he loves the fact that you're feeling confident and sassy in your lingerie. When you're sassy, he's sassy.. And when you're both sassy you turn each other on...

Zayn: Blue. Zayn loves your blue bras and underpants. He thinks they match to your shining eyes and make you look so innocent and sweet. You took him with you to lingerie shopping and he choosed blue underwear to you. Everytime you put them on he smiles and reminds you that you're his angel.

Niall: Green. You normally didn't have green underwear but when Niall saw those in Victoria's secret you could tell he was turned on. They remind you of Niall and his pure sexy irishness. Whenever you're on your undies Niall is smiling and whispering to your ear how beautiful you are. The next christmas you bought green boxers to Niall so you'd match..

Harry: Pink. Harry says that everything on you looks good but you can tell that pink underwear are his favourite. He's always staring at you when you're just in your undies. He makes you a bit nervous and fills your stomach with butterflies. Later you go and buy more pink underwear just because Harry looks so good when he's biting his lip..