Twenty seven

"You guys stop" I laughed
"What's wrong" Matt asked innocently gabbing his fingers into my side and it felt like knifes, also known as tickling.

Hayes tickled my feet as I sprawl across the the couch kicking.

All the guys are all over me. Ya not in a weird way tho. I wish. I'm kidding totally kidding.

"Guys- guy gu- guys stopppp!" I scream as I fail to breath normally.

"Ok ok fine. Guys stop" Shawn laughs

The finally all remove theirs hands from me. Which I may or may not miss them touching me.....

"Kyyyyylllliiieeeee" Matt whined as we all sat on the couch watching Friends

"Yesssssssss" I said very dramatically

"Come sit with me" he begged as he sat in the corner of the large coach.

Payback time Kylie. I nod slowly stand up as I leap and launch myself on to Matt.

"Ahhh" he screamed as I landed on him. I laughed as I snuggled into Matt.

"Let's play hide and seek" I jump up and say. This place has to have great spots to hide. "I'm down" Cam says.

"Nash counts" I say. "Ugh fine" he groans.

"Go in the kitchen and count" I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Ya ya" he says walking to the kitchen.

"One two" he begens to count.

"I have a great spot." I whisper to Shawn. He nods and follows me. Cam and Hayes and Matthew are already upstairs hiding. I slide into the bathroom with my fuzzy socks and tip toe to the shower. Shawn closes the door behind us. "The shower really" he laughs as he steps in the tube closing the curtain. "Now shhhhh" I say putting my finger to his lips. He goes crossed eyed looking at my finger.

I remove my hand from his mouth to cover my own to stop me from laughing. "That was the most unattractive face ever" I whisper laughing a bit.

"Shhhhh" he mocks me and puts his finger over my mouth. I look at him and roll my eyes. He smiles and removes his finger. "I bet they are in here" I hear Nash saying as he walks past the bathroom and sounds like he opens the laundry room. I feel laughter coming on. I can not stay quite. I look at Shawn warning him I'm about to laughing. I try my best to hold it in as my face turns red. He takes his whole hand and covers my mouth. I can't hold it in, I let my laughter out. It was louder then I expected but it was muffled because of Shawn's hand. "Shut up" he said laughing too. "You guys are so loud" Nash said opening the bathroom door. "I don't know what your talking about it was all her" Shawn points at me opening the curtain.

"Sorry I can't help that I'm loud" I stick my tongue out at Shawn. He chuckled

------

"I don't want to act like a parent but do you think it's not a good idea to date one if they all like you?" My sister said as we laid in bed.

We weren't even talking. That was so random. I run my finger through my hair putting it behind my ear then shifting my body so I was facing her.

"They don't all like me" I laughed a bit and whispered.

"They do. Well most of them" she laughed

"You have a really good relationship with these boys. If you date one it could ruin it all" my sister said with a very serious look on her face.

I laid in silence looking at her. Trust me she will continue to talk. But honestly sometimes I like to listen. Believe it or not she has good advice.

"It would be hard to choose just one. Feelings are hard to control. Give it time before you make a decision on who you like Ky" I saw her smile a bit