Part 24.

Citrus. Miller wondered why he kept smelling citrus. He fluttered his eyes opened, greeted by a void of darkness. Yet, the smell of citrus was still present. He looked around, trying to find the source or a way out of the darkness. No escape was in sight.

The scent of citrus became stronger, almost suffocating. Miller closed his eyes as if he could make all this go away in the blink of an eye. Opening them back, he stood in an empty room. The curtains fluttering in the wind, the silence unbearable. The smell of citrus was back, this time he knew it was behind him. He whipped his head around but there was no one.

The scene was evident behind him. Before he look around large hands wrapped around his waist. Looking down Miller saw that they were covered in bandages.

"Carl?"

He didn't earn a reply. His hot breath caused shivers to run down his spine. This feeling was oddly comfortable for him. Carl's bandaged filled hands started to roam Miller's body. Finding its way underneath his shirt. Miller flinched at the touch but settled into it. Carl's hand wondered lower and lower. Exploring Miller's loosely hanging shorts.

Miller's knees felt weak as Carl's hand touched his sensitive spot. "W-what are you doing?" Miller managed to say. His cheeks flushed and his body gave in to the touch.