Chapter Four

- Michael's point of view -

I fought to hide my growing member in the van from Luke and Ashton. This one's for Calum.

We continued to discreetly tease each other in the back of the van on the way to the hotel, covering each other's mouths to avoid making a loud moan. The time finally arrived, and soon enough the band was walking into the hotel.

"Booking for two weeks under 5SOS" Ashton told the receptionist. She nodded and handed the boy our room key. This gave me a chance to admire his large, muscular hands.

"We'll meet you in our room. We're going to take the lift" Calum grinned towards where Luke and Ashton stood and grabbed my arm, taking me by surprise.

I heard Ashton mutter a "why does everyone keep disappearing" before walking towards the staircase.

"I couldn't hold it any longer, I need you to fix this" Calum seductively whispered into my ear as we approached the fancy room that held the lifts: there was a snack machine and large lettering on the wall spelling the name of the hotel.

"Aren't there security cameras in these?" I smirked, looking down at the needy boy.

"I'll cover it" Calum replied, more than ready for what I was about to give him. Not wasting anymore time, I pulled him into one of the lifts and set it to the top floor; who cares if our room isn't even on it? This just gives us more time. Mentally praying no one would interrupt us on this ride, I grabbed Calum's arm and pushed him inside.

Moving swiftly, I pushed down the bright blue boxers revealing his hard-on. Licking my lips, I leaned forward so that I faced Calum's lower region. He pulled off his sock and used cellotape from his pocket to stick it to the camera. We're safe.

I sucked slowly at first, only making the frustration unbearable for poor Calum.

"F-faster, babe" Calum placed his hand on my head and scrunched through my brightly-coloured hair. I did as commanded, and hollowed my cheeks to make more space. Finally, Calum moaned in complete bliss of my actions so I decided to go further.

Sucking harder, I opened my mouth wider so that I could lick Calum. He enjoyed this, as I looked up and watched satisfaction wash over his face.

"I'm going to climax-" he spoke.
Just in time. I thought, as I looked up to see we were only two floors away from the top. Taking this chance, I gave Calum the best I had done and quaffed him. In seconds, he moaned loudly and I allowed him to come inside my mouth; swallowing him.

"You're amazing, Mike"

"I hear that everyday" the words slipped off my tongue.

Catching his breath, Calum looked at me confused. "We don't do this everyday?" his statement came out more like a question.

"Erm, I meant I hear it in my mind. You know, thinking about us" I smiled. Smooth, Michael.

Calum smiled in return and looked at the mess we made. Before he could comment, the lift beeped and an automated female voice told us we were at our floor. Groaning, I stood up and slammed the button to the floor we were supposed to go on.

Looking around, I was awe-struck at the mess Calum and I made; there was no time or opportunity to clean it up, so as we stopped at our floor we just made a run for it. The cleaner will deal with it.

We laughed as we ran down the hallway hand in hand, high on pleasure.

**

We slowed down as we approached the hotel door. I was anxious about holding hands with Calum so close to my other boyfriends - my nightmare came to life as Luke walked out of the door to greet us.

"We're in this room-" Lukes voice was cut off by looking down towards our interlocked hands. It mustn't have been nice for Calum as my palms began to get sweaty. "What's this?" In any normal situation, the friend would either smile and tease us, or even exclaim how cute we are. However, one half of this pairing is Michael Clifford; the band member who cheats on his other band members.

"This? Oh. We're just joking around - Calum thought he saw a ghost so I was comforting him" I blushed, hastily pulling away from Calum. He looked hurt by the sudden change in mood: only seconds ago I was being so nice to him - now I only want to get away from him.

"Right" Luke replied, walking back into the hotel room. Calum seemed unphased by Luke's actions. I, however, raised my voice and called after him.

"If it's nothing, why do you keep having to tell me it's not?" Luke's voice remained calm, despite the red in his face from rage.

"I- just don't want you to take it the wrong way" my voice cracked.
Also known as the way in which I'll get caught for cheating.

Luke paused for a moment, considering what he just heard. "You're right. It's just you and me against the world, isn't it?" He flashed his toothy grin and pulled me into a hug. Thank God it wasn't anything more.

"Always, baby. I need a shower, bye" I excused myself from Luke's arms as quickly as I could and ran towards the bathroom. The band has been in so many hotel rooms, my brain is programmed to accurately guessing where a bathroom may be located.

I didn't really need a shower, I just needed time to myself. I've had enough of going behind boys' backs for one day - month - months.

Months this has been going on. It's only normal the three will start suspecting things now; Luke has already caught hand-holding. What if next time it's worse than that?

I leaned against the bathroom wall and tugged at my hair. It was still messy from Calum, so by looking in the mirror I fixed it. I paused to admire myself: no wonder all my band members want me, who wouldn't? Striking a pose, I smiled to myself and sat back down against the wall.

Catching my attention, I heard two voices whispering outside the door. As I was already leaned against it, I listened intently.

"Ashton, I need to tell you something" the voice I recognised as Luke's said. Oh, shit. "It's important, and I probably shouldn't be telling you this right now but I need to get something off my chest"
Shit, shit, shit.

"I'm listening, buddy" I could practically hear the smile in Ashton's voice.

"Okay," Luke paused, "for a while I've had - something going on, if you like, in secret"

"Go on" Ashton said. No, Luke. Don't go on.

"I've been having a secret relationship with someone" my heart fell out of my bottom at Luke's words.

"What's the problem?"

"I think he's cheating" in that moment I didn't know what pained me more: Luke knowing, or Ashton about to find out.

"Will you tell me who it is?"

Luke's pause felt as long as an hour.

"It's Michael"