Chapter 4 (Part 1)

As I walked out of the classroom with my report card in my hand I heard cheers of victory and joy from the crowds of students inside the hallway. I made my way to my locker while still looking at my report card.

Math- 90%

English- 85%

History- 82%

Science- 80%

Biology- 81%

Art- 92%

Drama- 86%

Pretty good if you ask me. But I didn’t feel like cheering like all of the other students were. I just wanted to go get my stuff and go see my grandmother. That’s it.

I haven’t seen my grandmother since my past birthday. I guess my mother didn’t want her to close to our family.  But I don’t know why.  I can’t wait to see her really. I want her to see my report card. But first I have to get my answers. 

“Hey cutie.” Jacob said while standing next to me while I was putting my stuff inside my knapsack. He grabbed my jaw and pulled it to him. I wanted to scream because it felt like he was forcing me to kiss him, but also, I didn’t feel force. I just felt his soft lips agents mine. I didn’t want to ever pull away. I dropped the items that were inside my hands onto the floor. The only thing that ended it was the passing juniors saying, “Umm… you dropped your stuff.” or “Get a room!”. We both bent down and picked up my stuff.

“Guessing you did good on your report card.” I said with a wide smile.

We both got back up and put my stuff into my knapsack. 

“Well did ya?” I asked. He replied by giving me another kiss. My hands went over his head and around his neck. His hands went down on my waist.

“Yeah.” He said while in between breaths.

“Hey.” Jordan said interrupting us.

“Oh,” I said. I unlinked my arms that were around Jacobs neck.

“Hey.” Jacob and I said at the same time. As usual, Isabelle was right behind Jordan.

“Whatcha’ get Izzy?” I asked Isabelle.

“90’s,  80’s, 70’s. You?” 

“90’s, 80’s. Jordan?” I asked.

“A 100, 90’s and one 80.” He said. Wow that kid is smart! “How about you Jacob?”

“Same thing as Jordan.” Jacob said. “What are you two doing?”

“Parents are gone for the week so Isabelle and I are gonna’ celebrate.” Jordan replied.

“What?!” I said.

“Don’t worry.” Isabelle said. “Were just renting a bunch of movies and I’m just over for a night or two.” She looked at her watch. “We better go if you wanna’ get that new movie that just came out.”

“Okay.” Jordan said. “See you two later. There’s a party tonight. My place. See you two there!”

“’Kay.” Jacob and I replied as they walked off. I closed my locker.

“Bye, dear locker,” I said while closing it. “For this is the last time I shall shut you.” Then I locked it.

There was now only a few students inside the hallway. I put my knapsack on, then Jacob and I resumed kissing.

“Get a room!” Some kid said. I swear it was the same one as before.

“Well why don’t we?” Jacob asked.

“Can’t.” I said. I started walking toward the doors. “I’m going to go and see my grandmother.”

“Do you wan’t me to come?”

“No thank you. I bearly get to see her and I don’t think she wants to know I got a boyfriend right off the bat.” 

“Oh, okay.”

“I’m sorry.” I said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. Just this is something I have to do on my own.”

“’Kay.” 

Then I kissed him good-bye.