2: Farok: In My Head

Thank you so much for reading my story and giving me such amazingly long comments!  I am dedicating this to you because you inspired me to write this chapter about Farok! 

To everyone:

I know it is short, but after you read it, you will understand why it is.  Because of its shortness, I should get a real chapter out in a few days.  This took me only like ten minutes to write!

Also, this chapter would be better suited before last chapter, so I decided to make this chapter two, if that makes sense?  I wish I could move it around, but oh well!

I put Farok in the title to indicate this is for his POV.  I will be editing a few things in the past chapters, and adding this in to the last ones as well!

~~~

Whispering. 

The only thing I'm able to make out from the background around me is whispering.  I have no clue who it is, or what they want.  Or why they're near me in my room while I'm trying to sleep.

Without a second thought, I decide to open my eyes to confront them.  They have no business being in my room!

But there's a little problem with that.  I can't open my eyes.  I try with all my might to open them, but they will not budge.

Instead, I decide to kick, or walk with my eyes closed to them- whatever I can do.  Try as I might to move any part of my body, I can't.

I even try to move my eyes behind my lids, but I can't.  I am fully and completely paralyzed.

~~~

I wake up, realizing that that was only a dream.  I mentally wipe my brow to calm myself.  Except, the problems still continue.  For some reason, I am not able to open my eyes, and I can't move any of my body parts either.  I know this is not a false awakening.  I've had those before, and they never feel this real.

I want to scream in agony, but I can't.  I can't.  I am prisoner in my own thoughts.

~~~

Very short, but dramatic, am I right?