Ch.366

Oops! I almost forgot to update!

Ok, soooo I'm a voltron lion but better. Cause I'm a tiger, and tigers are awesome. And I'm awesome.

But I'm still not a giant metal robot psychic space tiger, that would have cooler-

Anywho, where am I anyway? All I know is that I starting walking, I'm muddy, covered in filth, and extremely lost.

Just keep walking! Just keep walking! Just keep walking, walking, walking!...

Aaaand here is Ellen to torture my mind with that catchy ass song.

As I walk through the mud of the forest, I wander my way until I see a sight I was giving up on.

Gates.

Tall, long, bulky (hehe dirty dirty) gates. An odd sort of snail looking leaf sat at the top.

Ok... leaves... got it.

Ok, so I have two options: walk in and potentially die, or leave and potentially die.

Wow, such verity. -_-

Well, I can't survive without junk food, so I guess I'm going in.

I walk towards the gate, and as I enter, it seems to be a very quiet area. It's probably a back-door gate. And so, I wobble in like a drunk chicken. At least it was an improvement from my earlier walking, which looked like a worm on some hard crack.

Not even exaggerating.

Anywho-
I walked right in like I owned the place. Because I'm a queen, bitch. And wing the damn queen that I am, I must slay this place. It finna get lit up in here!

This place looks a little drab anyway. Where's all the apple stores, and Sephora? The Starbucks?

Ah hell.

Don't tell me I walked into some secret hippy town! Cause no way in hell am I letting go of WiFi!

Well this is problematic.

Well, not only is there no recognizable stores, but I seem to be behind all the houses here. The houses are very old school, and kinda remind me of the villages in ancient japan we were learning about.

They are old and wooden. Kanji instead of English is on signs, (and I thought that required multi-language class would never come in handy other than cursing people out in other languages) and doors have sliding frames. It's not at all what I'm conditioned to.

Turns out my hearing is whole shot ton better now, because I hella heard that whistle from whatever just stabbed me in the back!

OH SHIT, WHADUP, WE HAVE A HATER ON OUR TAIL!!!

Actually, that fucking hurts, what the hell stabbed me? It's not like normal people carry knives around with them everywhere they go. That hurt like a bitch.

And now is the time to mention that I probably should have thought about the fact that it's dAY TIME AND PEOPLE WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE OUT, AND MY STUPID ASS CANT FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT.

Well isn't this problematic?