Prologue

The disclaimer will be for this entire book. I don't like having to repeat something I've already established every single chapter it doesn't make sense.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have no idea what happened.

All I was doing was throwing eggs off the PlanetFitness roof, and my clumsy ass tripped, and I fell!

And don't fucking judge me. You know you want to throw eggs at innocent people off a gym roof now.

But anyways, backs to the story.

I had fully expected to see a hospital when I woke up, or even heaven! Or hell. Yeah, definitely hell.

I swear I just heard god laugh when I said heaven.

Fuck you A.D.D, I'm trying to tell a story here!

Anywho-

When I woke up I was in a gosh damn forest! And it was SUNNY!!! And really warm to.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm an Aussie that just moved from California to Toronto Canada. And it was WINTER.

I know damn well that Canada is not sunny and warm in winter! Snow is supposed to be all up in this bitch!

But instead of a winter wonderland, I get some loud ass birds and sun trying to blind me!

The fuck my Gucci shades go?

I opened my eyes, and immediately regretted it.

This is the seventh time! I just need to open them, It's like ripping off the bandage!

I pushed my eyes open, and hissed at the sun.

"AAAAH DEMON! DEMON FIREBALL IN THE PEPE THE FROG DAMN SKY!!!"

As my screams of terror ceased, I suddenly had another reason to scream.

I was striped.