Sexual Teasing pt 2

"Jade just give me something" He pleaded as he leaned on the bathroom sink.

"No"

"Please just one touch" She touched his nose and he groaned wishing she would stop with the teasing.

"You know you in punishment"

"Then I won't eat your booty no more"

"Then I'll just ask Andre" He bent her over the sink and pulled her hair bringing her ears to his lips.

"Don't joke like that"

"I'm not joking " She moaned as he pressed his member against her.

"Stop playing with me"

"He'll eat me out and suck my titties as well" She giggled as he tugged on  her hair harder. He lifted her unto the sink and looked her in her eyes pissed.

"Are you playing with me"

"You lucky I didn't let him do it already"

He held her face tightly and she smirked at his jealous protective behavior.

"I'm not playing"

"I'm not either" She jumped down and disappeared. He walked out behind to see her laid on the ground next to Andre as they set up the movie to watch.

Tori was sat next to Robbie and Cat was next to Jade giggling at whatever Jade and Andre was saying.

Andre took of his flannel shirt and handed it to Jade and she eyed him before putting it on.

He walked up to them and Andre's smile dropped.

'Why did you give Jade your shirt'He calmly asked. 

"She liked it"

"So"

"I gave it to her"

"You gone have to catch these hands" He pulled off his shirt and squared up.

"Beck we're friends"

"And"

"We're best friends"

"I dont appreciate you being so close to MY girl"

"Beck behave" Jade pulled him to her and kissed his lips.

"I help you out tonight but only tonight now behave" She whispered in his ears and he nodded smiling.

"Sorry bro you know you my bro' They didtheir handshake and Tori put on the movie.

"I suggest you get out that shirt before I fuck you in front of all our friends with or without your permission" He whispered and her breath quickened.