Morning Bliss

Beck POV

He rolled over to his side and felt Jade's breasts on his arms. He remembered she loved sleeping naked but it was really affecting him that he couldn't touch her.

He turned over to her side and watched her long eyelashes calmly brushed against her cheeks and her pouted lips that softly smiled. Her hair overlapped unto one side of her face and he gently moved it.

Her piercing green orbs opened and she smiled at him.

"You're beautiful when you sleep"

"So I'm not beautiful all the time" Her breath smelled like bbq wings making him hungry for the left overs in the fridge.

"I meant peaceful" He got up and went into the kitchen heating up the bbq wings and laying again in bed.

She was dressed in his green and black flannel shirt brushing her teeth.

"You didn't want to eat first?"

"No I got to meet Andre"

"WHY?"

"He said he wanted to speak to me urgently" She handed him her phone and he skimped through her dms with Andre and rolled his eyes.

"Tell him Monday"

"Why"

"Because I want to spend the day with you"

"No, he said he going to entertain me" He put down his wings and slowly opened Jade's legs.

"SO he could entertain you better than me" She bit her lips holding back a moan while he kissed up her thigh.

"Yes"

"What does he do that I can't do" He took a deep breath making the warm air hit her pussy. He kissed her pegs slowly looking up at her.

"Time out I'm just joking"

"God, you're dripping wet"

"Shut up"

"Just let me have this one please"

"Then I'll be pleasing you twice"

"I only want to pleased you"

"But pleasing me pleases you"

"Please" She nodded and he stuck his tongue out lapping up her juices.

"That's enough"

"Thank you"

"But really I got to go and see our teacher"

"Please don't behave bad maybe I should come with you'

"No, you have to pick up the twins from day care and bring them over and we'll see later"

She got up and headed to the bathroom coming out 20 minutes later dressed in all black and hair wet and wavy.

"See you later babe" She pecked his lips and he held unto her bottom lip begging for more.

"Later okay?"

"Fine"

"And you say I'm the spoilt one"