In unshifter POV

So the winner for this cover is Sammi:)

Lady POV

I woke after taking my nape and nearly yelped when I didn't see Dove there next to me. That 's weird. Dove is always there next to me and usually sleeping to.

I wonder where she went?

Looking around the room I saw we were running low on sugary snakes, popcorn, soda, skittles, twix, kit-kat, Hershey bars, Nutela, Symphonies bars, apple cider, strawberry belts, Twizzlers, and marsh mellows.

I wonder when she left?

"Dove?!" I say to........ I guess Caspar.

No one.

I guess I should go check and see if she is in the kitchen. Getting up is so going to make me fight gravity and my body still feels sleepy. Maybe I should wake my body up more, but how am I going to do that?

I know I will use gravity to help me to wake up more. I look to the side of the bed and just let my self fall off the side. I landed on the floor with a loud thud and note to self to not let face go down first.

"Ow....my nose" I whimper as pain became to make self known on my face.

Face planting is unpleasant and will remember for the next time I need to wake self up to not let face lead fall. Now fully awake I can't believe I even let my self do that. This is why Dove should be here with me. She is like the important part of my brain.

Maybe you should go back to sleep. Sleep is good for you and Dove is fine. Said my brain like it knew it all.

Shut up brain! I am in charge your just the thing I use for thinking and I don't have think to find Dove.

Dove is fine. Now lets go back to bed and sleep. Sleep is good. Sleep is wonderful. If you go to sleep then you can dream of your favorite lioness. Said my brain like it was the boss of me.

I don't need to listen to you. Besides I need to go find Dove before her and Demon get into a death match of anger. That is when I began to think, Why does my brain voice sound like my favorite talking lion? OH MY GOSH! My favorite talking lion has infiltrated my brain!

With out thinking I walk out of my room and down to the kitchen.

"You bit me." I herd Demon voice and it was deeper then usual................... Weird-O!!

I walk in an they jump away from each other panting like they needed air. I didn't get it. Why were they panting?

............

Come on brain. Help me figure this out.

............Nothing.......My brain did not want to help me now. Of all times, My brain did not want to help me now. Stupid thing in my head not worth anything at all.

Come on Lady you can figure this out with out your brain voice talking to you. I can figure this out! I can do this with out them knowing that I am trying to figure this out.

"So what were you guys doing?" Smood like a ninja......I think.

You need to sleep. But then again you won't remember any of this in the morning, so what ever. Said my brain with a giggle.

Shut up Brain! You could have help but you did nothing so I took charge. If you didn't like it then you should have said something.

"Nothing. Come on Lady. Lets head back to bed." Dove said as She grabbed my hand and drag me back to bed.

When we get back to the room I notice that Her face is beat red. In fact it so red I swear she was glowing in the dark.

"Hey Dove why is your face red?" I said as I flopped back on to bed With out even trying I fell back to sleep and I was pretty sure that She was talking to me.

Good night Dove.

The Next Morning.

I woke up and saw that Dove was passed out next to me.

I guess we had a heavy sugar dosage last night. Now to kick Demon out of the house so that he won't irritate us. I hate when he would stare at my friends like they were fuck dolls and it pissed me off more when he would stare at Dove like that.

She is my best friend and there is no way i am going to let him ruin her or our friend ship.

"Morning Lady. Thanks for listening last night. It felt good to get everything off my chest like that." Dove said as she stretched her self awake.

Last night? What happen last night?

" Ummmm what did we talk about last night?" I said with a yawn. Guess I'm not that wide awake.

"You don't remember last night?" Dove said with wide shocked eyes.

"Aw man what did I do?" I said with a little fear.

A small smile appeared on her face like a problem was finally gone.

O......k.......?

"Hey lets go an kick Demon out of the house so we can have a amazon day like we do after every sleep over." I said jumping on the Bed making Dove bounce off.

I laughed my butt off and she growled and got up to Chance me around the room. I hope fun time can happen even when we become old have our old children. I hope we have all girls that way we can have a real Amazon day. We will be queens and our daughters will be amazon warriors princesses.

When she tried to tackle me I jumped on the bed and my foot got tangled in the blankets.

Crap! I fell over the side of the bed face planting into he hard floors. The pain rippled from face to the rest of me. Note self not to let face lead fall.

Woah! I felt like I did that before.

"Hey Lady are you Okay?" Dove said as she came to the other side of me.

With my face still face planted I mumbled that I was completely fine and my face did not totally hurt right now. (sarcasm)So like a good friend Dove is she pushed my butt off the bed that was keeping me face planted to the floor.

With that I jump back up like a champ.

"Well that was epic Awesome. Now let go kick Demon out of the house so we can have an Amazon day. Follow me my comrade to Fight off the vile creature that is probably eating my cereal at the moment." I said like a boss.

"Lady Dove It's time for Breakfast" Yelled a really feminine voice

"Coming Mom!"

So Sammi:) is the winner of the cover for this book. Please tell me your User name If you read this I am not sure.