Say it with me baby.

Demon POV

I couldn't stop my self from purring.

She felt so good in my arms and I have been waiting for ever to have her with me. I can't wait to get her pregnant. She will be so sexy having our cubs.

I wounder if she will be more sensitive to mate with while she is pregnant. Well there is only one way to find out and that is to make it happen as soon as possible. Maybe I should ask her how many cub she wants or if we should ever use condoms. I seriously hope we never have to use those things.

My lion then remind me that our mate was trying to wiggle out of my arms and that only pissed me off. Since I was already by her beck I I decided right then and there to mark my girl. She let out a scream so I bit down harder to make sure to get  my mark as deeply invented into her as possible. I also let my kept biting her until she moaned out and began to grind against me. That is when I released her.

" I can't believe your mark me. We aren't mates Demon. You just ruin my chances with my true mate out their." She said with a weak voice.

Awwww baby.

"I love you so much that you would save your self for me baby but you need to accept the fact that we are mates love." I said giving her mark a small peck

He let out a little moan.

"No. We are not Demon. The only reason you feel this way about me is because I accidentally mark you before. I should have kept my fangs to my self." She said with some frustration.

My adorable mate is slow with admitting her feelings for me....or she really believes that she is not my mate. Either way I will find a way to get her to fall in love with me even if she is fighting her inner Lioness and her basic instincs to be with me.

I rolled on to her and pinned her hands that she was trying to use to push me of of her above her head.

"Baby. I want you to say this with me. I am your mate and I love." I said with a husky voice.

She only look at me like I was crazy.

"We are not mates." She said with a glare.

"Baby encase you didn't pay attention in werelion sex-ed. A male werelion knows who their are when they are young children way ahead of the female. This is because it raises the chances of the male growing up to either claiming or bonding sooner.For my family it is much harder for a male to keep control of himself when he is around their female mostly do to the fact that we will feel the strong need to fuck immediately. Its torture though when we have to wait for the female to figure it out first that we are mates to one another. Now imagine baby. Being tortured for years by the temptations of your mate but not being aloud to touch her or enjoy her like the rest of pride can with their mates." He said with a husk voice as he moved my legs so that I would lay between her thighs.

She look at me like as if I was a traitor for some reason and then it look like something click in her pretty little head of hers.

"I never knew." She said with a blush and it my lion purr with satisfaction.

"Now will you except me as your mate and stop denying my love for you." I said with hope in my voice.

But then she look up at me glassy eyes and it confused me as to why. Am i hurting her?

"I cheated on you." She said with a broken voice and it caused me to see red.

I will kill who ever she use to cheat on me.

hahahaha. I dont know if this makes me evil but I thought it would be funny. So tell me how you think this is going to be resolved and what do you guys hope will happen