I love your purr baby

Dove POV

I hated everything and yet I could do nothing but enjoy the way this lion was making me feel. My body was burning and iwanted nothing more to shift back into my lioness form and get the hell out of here. I never excepted to start suffering from my first heat cycle while with a complete stranger. As much as I hate to admitt it I wish Demon was here instead of this stranger. I yelp and whimper when the lion knock me over to my side with his nose. I held onto my sex just praying for the pain to go away as soon as possible. But just that nudge made me want to stick my rear in the air for his taking.

I tried to mo e away from the male that was making my body burn But the moment he started to lick me i wanted more. I wanted him to lick me in more intimate places then just my sides. The way his tounge felt was rough but wet and so soothing. My lion was purring in me and I couldn't stop my self from moaning when he lick the peaks of my breast. It sent bolts of pleasure to my core and it was driving me wild to get him down there. It didn't matter anymore that I would regret giving my self to a complete stranger and not stoping him from taking me. A piece of me was yelling that I should stop this male and find what we need from Demon our mate.

I nearly screamed when the male stop licking my breast and I caught on when I saw him move himself to between my legs. The part of my brain that was teeling me to stop the male immmdiatly shut up when I felt him push his big paws to my sides cradling me as I spread my legs further so he would have better acces to me. He gave my inner thighs long teasing licks and it was making my lioness whimper for more. Right when I was thinking of kicking the lion away to go find a male to sooth my pain better my gave my core one long lick. A growl like moan escape me as my body went limp. After that one long lick he start to lick me like I was this male favorit snack, he was every where down there. He would lick and growl and suck on my clit like he didn't want to ever be taken away from dwon there.

I could feel my self climbing that mountain of pleasure and with every lcik and growl this male was getting me there.I was begging to pant from how much pleasure this male was giving me that I didn't notice when he shifted until he drove his toungs into me. Making me cum so hard that all I saw was white and makign me shatter into a million pieces of pure pleasure like never before. Just when I thought it was over and he would back off from my shuddering body. I was dead wrong he was still licking me but with more power then before.

I could feel the build to another strong orasm coming and my body was still trying to recover from my first. I stuck my hands into his soft black hair and tried to grab it to pull him away. But instead it incourage him to push more into my pussy and I couldn't make my hand let go. My body was go crazy from how good he was making me feel, I couldn't stop my body from thrashing around as another orgasm slammed into me .He held me in place as he lick up every drop of my cream spilling out of me and with his other hand reach up to my breast as he kept going with his magical tounge. He pinch my sensitive peaks as he drove into me again with his tougen but this time it felt like he reaching farther then before in me.

Don't tell me he partialial shifted?

But with his clawed like fingers and feeling his hair becoming longer on his head only prove to me that he did. I have heard that when a male partialy shift its to intensfie the pleasure for his mate and to let his inner lion get a taste of their mate as well.. But now my body was cumming none stop and it was drving me wild. I have no idea how many times he made me cum ut he slowed down.

"You taste so good love and your so tight." He said purring and then gave me pussy a small french kiss moving away.

I could nothing but lay there staring up at the sky trying to catch my breath as my lioness made me purr with content. I was so tired from all pleasure that I could feel my lids become so heavey. I felt my body tense when I felt the male lay next to me and pull me to his chest. He used one his arms and place it under my head like it was ment to be a  pillow and used his other arm tohold me in place. I could his feel him nuzzling the side of my neck and planting small kisss making me moan a lttle.

But I couldn't relaxe be cause I could feel his hardnest on my butt and it was making me worry that he would try to fully mate me in  my week condition. My lioness on the other hand when was purring for him to do.

"Go sleep mate I will get us home with out worries baby." He said with a husky voice.

Thats all it took for me to full relaxe and just snuggle closer to him.

"I love when you purr baby." He siad with a kiss before I past out.

Happy face hapy face happy face.