An Unexpected Enemy

Thank you for the votes and comments! Here is the new chapter.

PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

Chapter 7: An Unexpected Enemy

"Sherlock, wait!"

As soon as Sherlock read the note, he rushed towards the door. He needed to save Molly. He had to.

When he went to the address, there was no one. The place was empty, abandoned. Before Sherlock left the place, he felt something hit to his neck. When he pulled and looked at it, he realized he was drugged. The last thing he remembered before he blacked out was the sound of the footsteps that he heard behind him.

------------

"Wake up, sleepyhead!"

Sherlock woke up with the cold water throwing to him. When he looked at the room he realized there was nothing but the chair he was sitting.

Moriarty was grinning. There was a man behind him, but Sherlock couldn't see his face.

"Where's Molly?" he asked. "What did you do to her?!"

"She's probably in your flat." answered Moriarty. "Actually, I had some plans for her, but Thomas didn't have the heart to let me do those."

Molly, his Molly, was safe.

Wait...

Thomas? Who's he? Why didn't he...

Thomas... Tom...

Molly's ex fiancee.

He moved into the light as if he heard my thoughts so I could see him. He was holding a gun.

"Moreover, I realized I didn't have to kidnap her to get you, and I was right,  here you are!"

Sherlock ignored Moriarty.

"I have to admit, I'm surprised." Sherlock said with a smile. He was glad that Molly was safe. "So you're the one who wants to take revenge from me."

"You stole her from me!" shouted Tom. "You were always between us, always!"

Sherlock was confused. Didn't Moriarty send him for her? Why was he pretending like he loved her?

With the experience he gained in the last two years, he could say that that was not love.

That was obsession.

"I shouldn't be surprised for you being a psychopath, that's her type after all." Sherlock smiled, then turned to Moriarty. "I don't know how did you manage to fake your death, you thought you won, but you underestimated my intelligence. Moreover, everyone knows that you're real now."

"Maybe I can't destroy your reputation anymore, but I can still burn the heart out of you." Moriarty said with an evil grin. "You care, so much. You're not only on the side of the angels, you have become one of them."

Tom interruped them. "When is my turn? I can't wait to torture him."

"Your time will come." said Moriarty. "Do you know who he actually is, Sherlock?"

"I don't know." said Sherlock. "And I don't care."

"Oh, Sherlock. You missed the big part!" Moriarty looked at him with a disapproving look. "He's Thomas Moran." He grinned when he saw Sherlock's face. "Yes, he's the brother of Sebastian Moran. He was the sniper who was targetting John. He was going to kill him if you didn't have jumped."

Sherlock couldn't believe it. Tom, the idiot ex fiancee of Molly, was an assasin.

Sherlock couldn't wait to see Molly's face when he told her.