His Pathologist (A Sherlolly Fanfic)

I wrote a new Fanfiction! Yay! Thank you for your votes and comments about my first story 'It's Always You.' I'm glad you liked it.

PS:  This is completely a different story.

Another PS:  Sherlolly is the ship this time :3 

Last PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

*****************

Prologue.

Everything was great. 

He solved an unfinished case, saved a life and the deduction that he had made unexpectedly made John and Mary's day.

Everyone was dancing, everyone but him. He looked for Janine, when he found her he realized she was dancing with someone else. She winked at him and turned to his dance partner. 

Sherlock looked away, he definetely wasn't jealous. He didn't feel something for her. Just...

He really wanted to dance that night. 

He liked dancing. He always have. But he couldn't say that to anybody. Janine was the first person to whom he admitted it. Staying away from the people who loved and cared about really changed him. For the first time in his life, being all alone made him upset. 

He wanted to leave. His work has done here. He made a great Best Man speech (although it became a case), saved Major Shaltau's life and played the music which he composed for them. John and Mary would understand. 

While he was walking through the door, he heard someone's calling his name. It was Molly. He wasn't surprised. Even though he thought he's invisible, she could always see him. Always. 

''Why are you going?'' said Molly.

''There is no reason for me to stay.'' He answered. Then he realized there was something about Molly. She looked... sad. 

''What happened? Why are you sad?'' 

''What are you talking about? I'm fine.'' answered Molly. 

''You are not fine.'' said Sherlock. ''Your eyes are red, you obviously cried for some reason. Moreover, you are not wearing your ring. Apparently you had a fight and you are not in a relationship with that idiot anymore.'' 

''Yes, he dumped me. Happy now?'' said Molly. ''Eight years, Sherlock! I have been waiting you for 8 years! You never see me, you've always ignored me, used me to access the lab or examine the bodies for cases. After all those years, I thought I moved on, finally found someone who loved me. Everything was fine until you returned. The truth is, I have never moved on. I tried to turn him to you. I bought him that coat, scarf and gloves. He never doubted because he heard you but he never saw your face. When he saw you in your house he started to understand why I was with him and everything has changed. Tonight was the last straw. He dumped me because I was always looking for you. I was watching you, he noticed it. Now I'm all alone again, still waiting for you to love me. But the difference between the Molly 8 years ago and I is that I know that's never going to happen.'' 

Molly turned to leave. Sherlock observed that she was about to cry but she didn't want him to see her crying. She was very surprised when Sherlock grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

''You are wrong.'' Sherlock said. ''Do you remember what I said to you on that day?''

''Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake. Because the one person he thought didn't matter all to me, was the one person that mattered the most.'' 

''Of course I remember.'' said Molly. ''How could I forget that?'' 

 ''I meant it.'' said Sherlock. ''2 years ago, I realized I have feelings for you. But I couldn't say that, because I was about to fake my death and I didn't know whether I could come back or not. Because I knew you would wait for me, but that wouldn't be fair to you. So I let it go. After we solved the case I was going to confess my feelings, but I saw your ring. I thought you moved on.'' 

''But I haven't. I still love you.'' said Molly. 

''I know, I love you as well, Molly Hooper.'' 

''You mean it?'' asked Molly. 

''Of course. I know I made you upset, ignored you, used you for cases. I treat everyone like that because they're all stupid. At the time I didn't know how intelligent, how special you are. Also you were there for me at my worst times. You helped me to quit drugs, to fake my death. I would be dead if you hadn't help me. I'm a sociopath, I don't know how a relationship works. I'm cruel for a lot of things but Molly, I want to be with you.'' 

Those words were definetely out of Sherlock's character, but he was glad he could finally express his feelings to her. Sherlock was happy until he realized Molly was crying.

"Why are you crying? What did I do again? Why does everyone cry when I make a speech?" Asked Sherlock. Molly smiled at him.

"It's nothing. I just... I thought you would never love me. Those are happy tears, Sherlock."

Sherlock smiled at her. Even if those tears were because of happiness, he didn't want to see her cry.

''Well...I suppose I have a reason to stay here now.'' said Sherlock and offered his hand. ''May I have this dance?'' 

''Yes you may.'' answered Molly and they walked through the dance floor, hand in hand.

"The song you composed for Mary and John was lovely." said Molly while they were dancing.

"I composed a song for you too."

"Really?"

"Yes, I made it 2 years ago. I would play it sometime if you want me to.'' 

''I would really like that.'' said Molly and leaned her head on his shoulder. They danced for a while. Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching intently.

*****

''Hey, John. Look at them!'' said Mary while he was pointing at Sherlock and Molly. ''Sherlock and Molly are dancing!'' 

''What? No way! Sherlock doesn't like danci- What?'' replied John but he couldn't finish his sentence when he saw them.

''I told you something was happening between them! That's really great!'' 

''I know, just... Seeing him in an actual relationship is really weird.'' 

''We all should make a double date sometime!'' 

''Double date? Oh God, this situation is getting weirder...'' 

****

They had been dancing for hours. Sherlock actually didn't know how much time had passed. After a while, Molly pulled herself back. 

''I should go.'' She said. ''It's getting late.'' 

But Sherlock didn't want her to leave. ''Come with me to 221B, stay with me tonight.'' 

''Okay...'' Molly said with a surprised look. Sherlock took his hand, leading her towards the front door. After they had left, Sherlock took out his phone from his pocket. There was a new text message saying:

I'm so happy that finally you got together. Have fun ;)  - MW

------------
Mary is the biggest Sherlolly shipper ever! First episode is finally finished! I hope you like it. Please comment or vote the story. Your opinions are so important to me :)