Searching Moriarty

Thank you for the votes and comments! Here is the new chapter.

PS: The Cover Belongs to rnlaing from daviantart.

Chapter 6: Searching Moriarty

3 Months Later

''WHERE IS HE?!''

 Sherlock was trying to find the place where Moriarty was, but it wasn't working. He couldn't find him, we even didn't know if Moriarty was alive or not.

Molly was worried about him, when was the last time he eats something? or sleeps properly? She didn't know. The only thing that he made was investigating. 

''Sherlock.'' She said. ''You have been searching him for three months, there is no sign of him.'' 

''There must be!'' Sherlock said. ''He killed himself in front of me, how could he managed to fake it!'' 

''What if he's dead?'' She said to him. ''What if that was made by his men? maybe Sebastian Moran wanted everyone, especially you, to believe Moriarty was still alive. He has the power to do this.'' 

''What if he's still alive?'' he said. ''If he's not dead, you're in danger. All of you. Especially you, Molly.'' 

Molly smiled at him. ''I don't care, I've never cared.'' She took his hand. ''I could have a normal life with Tom, a home for our family, for him, me and our children.'' She looked directly at his eyes. ''Everyone wants that, but I don't. I'm with you. I chose you, because I love you and I like this life."

"We can still have that life, you know?" he said. "With our way."

"I know." she said. ''Also I know you care, and you're trying to protect us, but we are not weak and you know that. If he's still alive, I know you will find a way to beat him, and we will always be with you.''

Sherlock smiled and squezzed her hand. ''You know exactly what to say when something happens.'' 

''Of course I am.'' she said with a smile. ''And don't you dare sacrifice yourself for us again, I don't want to experience of losing you again.'' 

3 Months Ago, An Hour After The Moriarty Event.

Molly couldn't believe it. 

What was that? The image of Jim Moriarty were everywhere. How was that possible? 

He had shot himself in front of Sherlock, he said that. Also she examined his body, but she wasn't suppose to be surprised. Jim Moriarty was clever as Sherlock, after all. She presumed he had found a way to fake his death. 

The thing that she wasn't expecting was hearing Sherlock's voice behind her. 

''Molly.'' he said. Molly turned to him immedietely. She couldn't believe it. She thought that was it, she had lost Sherlock forever. But there he was. 

She was raised her hand to stroke his cheek, but he pulled himself away immediately. Molly was confused at first, but then she started to laugh.

''What did I do again?!'' said Sherlock. Then he realized Molly was giggling.

''What?!'' he asked.

''You thought I'm going to slap you.'' she said. '' Your face was so funny!''

''You weren't going to slap me?'' asked Sherlock.

''Of course I weren't.'' she said with a smile. ''Why would I? I was going to stroke your cheek that's all.''  

''Good.'' Sherlock said, smiling. Then he hugged her.

Molly smiled at him, too. She was so happy to see him again. ''You're here.'' 

''Yes I am.'' he said. ''But I was hoping you would make better deductions.'' 

Molly stared at him, but she didn't say anything. 

''Did you see it?'' he asked.

''Of course I saw it, it's everywhere! I tried to close the television, but I couldn't. How is that possible?''

''Moriarty.'' Sherlock said. ''He can do that. He did it before. It must be him. I have to find him before he does something bad.''  

------------------

Present Day, 6 Months After The Moriarty Event. 

Jim Moriarty was back. 

After the six months of searching, he had finally showed himself. He was in every screen, but this time it was him, not his image. 

''Did you miss me? I know you do. Especially you, Sherlock.'' he said in the television. ''But don't worry, your boredom is over, I prepared a better game for you. You won't wait for it so long, you waited enough. Check the package that I left on your door. It's your first clue.'' 

Before Sherlock went to front door, John came with the the package that Moriarty mentioned. 

"I found this." his best friend said. "It was in front of your door." he attempted to open it.

"Don't!" Sherlock shouted. "Don't open it before I check. Moriarty sent this, it can be dangerous."

He searched for something dangerous,  but he couldn't find anything. After Sherlock became sure that it was safe, he looked inside the box.

There were pictures of him, Molly, Mrs Hudson, Lestrade, John and Mary; even there were pictures of John and Mary's 5 months old daughter, Anna Laura Watson.

They had been watching them for almost a year.

"These pictures..." John started, but didn't finished the sentence.

"They know everything." Sherlock said. "I guess Moriarty has created a new network."

"But, how? how could he..." John looked at Sherlock. "Moran."

"Exactly. He has the power to make this, even if he's in prison." He looked at the pictures for a while, the turned to John.

"I don't understand. What's the clue? What am I suppose to find?"

"Look at this!" said John while he was taking a picture from the box that had thousands of them in it. It was a picture of Molly, but her face was crossed. When the turned the picture he saw the writing.

Well done! You found my clue, so here's your task: Come to the address I wrote below, we will play a game. If you don't, your girlfriend

will suffer. There's someone who wants to take revenge from both of you.

-JM

-------------------------

Another chapter is finished! I hope you like it :)

Please vote or comment what do you think about the story,  so I can improve myself :)