Last Mission

"-yes." The three women told you at the same time. Your eyes started to get wet but you wiped them before they could fall on your cheeks. A smile commenced being visible on your face. You ran toward them and you hugged them tightly. You laughed because you were just too happy. You met your friends without you or they tried to kill each other, you had regained your memories and you could bring your teammates of Talon in Overwatch. "Guys, I can't thank you enough." You chocked between tears. They hugged you back before you heard Lena laughing.

"Y'know luv, after what ya did we couldn't really say no. Ya saved us after all," she affirmed with a big grin. They released you and you scratched the back of your head. "Hey, it was nothing, just protecting my family." You modestly told them with a slight blush on your cheeks.

"Pffff, right going on a 1v1 against one of the strongest terrorists in the world is nothing. Yeah, right sorry." Hana sarcastically joked while rolling her eyes. She let a little laugh before shaking her head. You laughed with her before you saw what time it was. You let a little sigh before starting to walk away.

"Time for me to get back to the base," you painfully told them. Fareeha placed a hand on your shoulder and she gave you a concerned look. "Be careful (Y/n), we don't want you to get hurt." She declared with an almost protective tone. You grinned widely and you nodded at this but before you could walk again, someone else interrupted you.

"Do ya know when we'll make them join Overwatch mate?" Jamison asked before you could go. You shrugged about this but you took out your phone and you pointed it. "I'll call you when it'll be soon until then take care guys. Don't wanna you guys be hurt," Everyone nodded before saying you goodbye. 

You walked in the streets to get back to the base, a lovely feeling inside you. You were smiling from the beginning until the end. You quickly returned to the base and you were greeted by Gabriel, without his mask which was really exceptional. He took a look at you before sighing. "I won't bother you much, just answer this question: did you recover all your memories?" He interrogated you while his eyes examined you. You hesitated to tell him the truth, but you preferred to answer honestly. "Yes." You excepted him to do something, yell at you like the scientists did or hit you. But no, he didn't do anything. He just mentioned you to follow him. 

You accepted without saying anything else. He led you to his room, you could easily recognize it by the owl mask on it that he wore almost every time. No one was in the corridors, mostly they were sleeping and the other part was on a mission. Gabriel opened the door and he pointed into the room. You entered it and you heard the door had been closed. "Sit somewhere, I wanna talk to you (Y/n)." He mumbled before lit up the lights. Your eyes widened for a moment, he never called you like this. This must be important.

You did as he asked you and you sat on a chair. He went in front of you and he crossed his arms in front his chest. "In your time when you worked for Overwatch after the recall, I'm sure you told them that I was still alive after the mission in Paris, right?" He watched you while he talked, you nodded to reply his question. "H-How did hey react? What did they say?" He demanded unsurely, his confidence seemed to have disappeared for a moment. Sombra was right after all.

"I informed Angela and Fareeha first, they seemed quite surprised about this but they told me to get back to sleep. But, I heard them talking about this...

Flashback

You were walking in the corridors of the base, Lúcio needed you so you were quite in a rush. You passed in front the briefing room and you stopped when you overheard the voice of Jack, Ana, Reinhardt, McCree, Genji and Torbjörn saying the same thing. "GABRIEL IS ALIVE?!" They all yelled at the same time. You gritted your teeth at the sudden noise but you decided to stay here to listen a bit of the conversation. "How do you know this Angela?" Jack demanded with... worry? Was he worried? "(Y/n) told us, it was him that almost killed them. Gabriel is Reaper." Ana didn't seem so surprised, but the others were. 

"T-that's... really surprising," Reinhardt said in a low tone that shocked a lot of people in the room. "This old man can't die huh? I hate to say it, but I'm glad he's still alive." Jack whispered in happiness and you barely heard it, but you did. "I'm surprised to say it, but I'm relieved that he's still around. Even though he's our enemy." Torbjörn told before getting up. You quickly rushed away from the briefing room, already have heard enough to make you joyful.

End of the Flashback

Gabriel seemed in deep thoughts before you saw a small smile cracking on his face. "Surprised I'm alive boy scout? He didn't change after all these years." He whispered in a mocking tone. He shook his head before looking at you. Those eyes changed, they weren't as frightening as before. They were calmer and happier, still dark and cold but you could sense some different emotions. "Thanks for telling me this (Y/n), I guess-" He was cut by his door being slammed. He put his arm in front his face and he growled. "Who dares...." He grumbled but it was a lieutenant he used to know very well. "What brings you here?" He darkly asked, his red eyes shining even if there was light. 

"W-We need your help commander! One of our spies in South Korea needs help! He had been discovered by Overwatch, they sent some of their agents there! We must bring him back to the base or we won't have those informations about Overwatch." Your eyes widened at the mention of South Korea and Overwatch. You glanced at Gabriel, you must admit that you were a bit scared of this big smirk on his face. What did he plan? "I'll go with the team, just prepare a ship to South Korea." He nodded before closing the door. 

Gabriel put down his arm and he sighed. He looked at you before pointing the door. "Go get ready and call Moira, I'll contact Sombra," He commanded you. "Aye, aye sir." You told him. "I also know what you plan to do with me and Moira," He added just after your reply. You chuckled at this. "But you don't seem bothered by this Gabriel, maybe you like this idea as well." You teased him a bit. You exited his room and you went to yours. 

You watched the entire room, your room. You went to your closet with a nostalgic smile. You picked your best outfit with your weapons. You opened the little box that was inside it. You smiled as you looked at the medal with the sign of Overwatch on it. You held it for a moment before you put it in the pocket of your outfit. You went outside the room and you calmly closed the door. "Goodbye Talon," You murmured with your eyes closed. 

You ran to Moira's office at a scary speed, you were pretty late yes. You slightly knocked at her door, you waited a little moment. At the moment you caught an enter, you opened the door. You discovered Moira in her combat outfit and she was looking at you. "Oh, well I guess you're already aware that we have a mission?" She raised her brows before shaking her head. "I didn't know we have a mission, I was only testing my outfit but now that you are here and you tell me that we have a mission. What involves this mission?" She asked you while she walked out of her office.

You led the way but you were next to her as well. "Spy, captured by Overwatch, gotta bring them back. That's all I know." She put her purple hand on her chin and she gave a little nod. 'I hope they'll know how to convince Moira... That's right, they still can knock her out.' You thought before chuckling a bit. Moira didn't seem to care much.

Gabriel was in front the ship next to Sombra. He entered the ship when he saw you two. Sombra waited for you and waited for Moira to get on the ship. "Ready for our plan Phantom?" You giggled and you gave a nod to Sombra. "I am Olivia," She blinked a few times and she wanted to ask you how you manage to get her true name but you were already on the ship. She followed you just after. How? But she focused more on the mission.

You got this feeling since you met your friends. This mission will be your last one for Talon. 

-Astarlow