Unexpected Reunion

A/N
So I've been thinking about making this story for a while now. I know that the concept is not new but I'd liked to think you all will still enjoy it! Anyways I wanted y'all to know that this might contain lemons.. also some vulgar language. So! If y'all ain't good with that this probably ain't the story for you!

P.S. I haven't decided on the actual girls you hook up with so if you have some suggestions feel free to let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! They're coming from the left!"

"Violet's gone! We need to get the hell out of here!"

"Ahhh fuck! It burns!! You guys go! I'll be dead weight!"

"Y/N I'm scared..."

"Shh shhh.. we'll get out of here Lili... Don't worry."

"They found us!"

"I'm so sorry Y/N..."

"Lili!!!"

Y/N.

Y/N!

Y/N!!

I shot up and looked around. I was sweating bullets and was breathing heavily. I realized I was on a Bullhead.

"Y/N? You okay? You were sweating and talking in your sleep."

I looked to my right and saw Professor Goodwitch. She sat next to me and was obviously concerned.

"Y-Yeah... I'm okay.. I just, I just had a nightmare."

Glynda took out a handkerchief and gently dabbed it on my forehead.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry you had to endure that. If we knew how much Grimm inhabited the area, we wouldn't hav-"

"Glynda, it's okay. I-It's my fault. Ozpin even warned us. But.. I mindlessly accepted the challenge. A challenge that proved to much for us. I have my team's blood on my hands.."

Glynda gained a saddened face and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I silently weep into her grasp.

~Timeskip~

A shake stirred me awake. I rubbed my puffy eyes and looked up, Glynda still had her arms around me. I smiled and gently slid out of her arms. She had a nice motherly vibe to her. I gently shook her.

"Glyn-.. Professor Goodwitch. We've arrived at Beacon."

"Hm? Oh...  Okay."

Glynda seemed sad for some reason. I shrugged and stepped out of the Bullhead.

"C'mon Y/N! Aren't you excited?"

An image of Violet dragging me to the courtyard flashed in my head. I stumbled to the trash can and started panting heavily again. Tears started falling again and Glynda picked me up. She carried me like a mother would a child and in a instant, I drifted off into wonderland. Minutes passed before she gently woke me up in Ozpin's office. He sat at his desk, a worried expression showed.

"Mr. L/N, I regret to inform you that your team status.. is deceased. Mr. Avenue's wounds were too deep, and he died shortly after arriving. The Toco twins, shared the same fate.. I urge you to rest. You've been what no Huntsman should go through. And I understand if you want to quit your studies here. Just know, we truly are saddened by the information. Is there anything we can do for you? Professor Goodwitch and I will do everything we can to help you." He gestured towards Glynda.

"I... Is Team RWBY here? I want to spend time with them." I sniffed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Yes. Team RWBY are here." He pushed his glasses up.

"Are you sure you want to see them? I think it's in your best interest if you rest first." She grabbed ahold of my arm and started to drag me.

"U-Uh, Professor Goodwitch I'm fine. Really. I'll just rest at Team RWBY's dorm. It'll be okay." I gently take her hand off of my arm and enter the elevator. Glynda looked as if she didn't want me to leave her side, but I'm sure it's just the protective habit over her students. The ding of the bell startled me. I pushed off of the wall I was leaning on and started slowly making my way to the dorms. I dug my hands into my pocket and looked down. Reminiscing the fact that they could've still been here. An arm wrapped around my neck and a noogie signaled that I was in Nora's grasp.

"Heya Y/N~ How's my favorite boyfriend?" She stopped for a second, blushed profusely, and released me.

"I mean.. Boy, friend. As in, a boy that's my friend!" She laughed nervously.

"I know, I know." I try to smile but fail miserably. This doesn't go unnoticed.

"Something bothering you?" She hops in front of me.

"You know you can tell me anything~" She leans closer to my face, smiling sincerely.

"I, uh.. I'll tell you later Nora. I had a long mission and I want to rest. Meet me at RWBY's dorm later." I gently patted her head and continue walking to the dorm. Unbeknownst to Y/N, Nora became agitated upon hearing Team RWBY. While walking, a lot of people looked at me. Not in a friendly way or anything, more of a sad look. Even Pyrrha! She never fails to smile, but something must be up with the school. I quickly stopped by team's dorm and grabbed a few items. A bag if cookies I hid from her as a punishment for cheating a test. An elegant painting for my cute heiress. A book my and my favorite kitten read together. And of course, a new fighting game for my favorite sparring buddy. I exhaled, leaving the room full of memories of my team. A quick walk to my beautiful girlfriends dorm.. I heard moaning. My breathing became rapid and I picked up the pace. I feared the worst. Everything around me was pulsating. Before thinking clearly, I busted into the room. My nightmare was right. My girlfriends. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang.. we're foundling a group of guys I have never even seen before!

"Wh-What in the Oum's name is going on in here!?" I looked at the seated men look at me, and smirked.

"Heh, is this your boyfriend?" He grabbed the back of Yang's head and started kissing her roughly. She resisted at first, but melted into it seconds later.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Blake covered her exposed areas and stood up. However, she was hugged from behind and kissed from the neck up. She started purring.

"What is it then!? Cause to me, it looks like you guys are cheating on me!" Yang had finally finished with her little make out session and walked over to me. She caressed my check.

"It's exactly what it looks like. We simply got bored of you. Annd wanted something a bit more.. adventurous. Cuddling, talking about our future, passionately kissing. It can only entertain us for so long. The others agree." She gestured behind her and the other girls looked away. I couldn't move. The anger and sadness wasn't mixing well inside me. As much as I wanted to resort to violence. I couldn't.. The tears came down my cheeks and I simply stormed off. Dropping the gifts in the process.