Memories

The creator couldn't stop thinking about Susie Patterson and Xavier Pane. Normally if an angel had broken the rules, he was condemned without a second thought, but Xavier was different. The creator was able to see this when he had dwelved into Xavier's mind before condemning him. Xavier broke the rules out of love. Though Xavier did not express pity for the criminals he killed, his mind said otherwise. Xavier was not bad, he was just confused. Ending his human life voluntarily to save another, had made him believe it wasen't right if others died involuntarily. Xavier felt sorrow for everybody and wanted to let them prolong their life. All this the creator had seen when he had read Xavier's mind. Though the creator had tried many times to read Xavier's mind since his judgement, he could only see blackness. This made the creator sad, for it had meant that Xavier had fallen. Now all the creator could feel was regret, for maybe if he haden't damned Xavier, Xavier would still remain in the light. There would of been no reason for Xavier to join the darkness, since the creator had pardoned Susie Patterson. The love Xavier's spirit felt for her was simply too much to break. The creator would wait until Susie willingly passed on, where she could join Xavier in his heavenly realm; that is if it wasen't too late. Suddenly a spirit appeared before the creator. The creator regonized this spirit as the new teacher of Susie's class.

"Why are you here? It was not your time to go." the creator questioned.

"Xavier murdered me" the teacher's spirit responded.

"So he has fallen. What a shame for he was a great angel, if only a bit confused within" lamented the creator.

"He has not fallen my lord, but has been possessed by....the evil one!" cried the teacher's spirit.

Following those words the creator's mind was filled with memories: the one's that Xavier had planted within the spirit's mind. He was able to see everything , from how Xavier became Death, to how he was possesed.

"These memories seem true, but I cannot be so certain. The devil could of corrupted them. " the creator proclaimed.

"My lord, the evil one does not know of these memories, as Xavier had sent them into our minds when he was judging my soul and out of the devil's possesion." stated the teacher's spirit.

"By our mind's do u mean he sent them to Susie too?" the creator asked.

"Yes and as I'm aware the evil one has yet to check Susie's mind." the teacher's spirit answered,

At those words, the creator looked into Susie's mind. He could see the memories, for the teacher had been telling the truth. There was one problem however, the memories appeared cloudy. That could only mean one thing. The devil was reading Susie's mind at the same time. Suddenly the cloudiness vanished, as the devil realized the creator's prescense. This was not good, not good at all. Now that the devil knew of Xavier's contact with the creator, he surely would do his worst. He would kill the one thing that kept Xavier in the light: Susie!