Doctors Appointment

Five months later

     Lacey was about five months pregnant and her belly was noticably larger. She had some trouble walking and the baby kicked often. Misha was becoming ecstatic and Lacey was as well, but she was scared to give birth. Misha comforted her and told her that everything would be alright, but she still had her doubts.

     Lacey woke up to the baby kicking, and she groaned. Misha woke up to the sudden noise. “Sorry Mish. The baby kicked.” Misha smiled widely and looked at Lacey.

     “May I?” He gestured to her belly. She nodded. He put his hand on her belly and the baby kicked again. His smile became wider and he laughed. “Our baby's growing.” He said quietly. Lacey nodded and smiled, remembering these last few months. She had taken a break from acting because she couldn't necessarily be a pregnant angel on Supernatural. Misha was still playing Castiel but he worked less hours for Lacey. Lacey's heart jumped when she remembered something.

     “Misha! We get to find out the gender today!” Lacey slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair. She changed her clothes and walked over to Misha, forcing him to get up. He groaned and sat up slowly. Lacey shoved an outfit into his chest and told him to change. He changed and brushed his teeth, but left his hair messy. He walked downstairs and saw Lacey shoving a donut in her mouth. She giggled and Misha shook his head.

     “I will be shocked if this baby is healthy.” Misha said and Lacey winked at him. She ran to Misha's car, since driving when pregnant is dangerous, and got in the passenger seat. Misha got in the driver's seat shortly after. They drove to the doctors.

     When they arrived, they got out and Misha helped Lacey into the building. They got to the front desk and told the woman what they were there for.

     “Okay! We'll call you back when we're ready.” She told them. They sat down and waited. A couple minutes later, a young girl came out.

     “Lacey?” She looked around and Lacey stood up. Lacey and Misha followed her into a room with a bed. “You can lay down on the bed.” She told Lacey. “Now lift up your shirt and I'm just gonna put some gel on your baby bump to get a better view.” Lacey lifted up her shirt, and the girl put cold gel on her belly. She looked at the screen for a few seconds. “Awesome. Your baby is healthy and is coming along nicely.” Lacey smiled and looked at Misha. “Now, let's determine the gender.” She looked at the screen for a few more seconds. “Alright! You're both having a beautiful baby girl!” Lacey smiled widely and looked at Misha who was smiling as well. “You're free to go!” Lacey stood up and they walked out to the car. Lacey smiled the whole way home.

     When they got home Lacey looked at Misha with wide eyes. “We have to tell my parents!” Lacey smiled. “They're gonna be ecstatic!” Lacey laughed and got her phone out. Misha furrowed his eyebrows. “They're on vacation. We kinda can't visit them.” Misha nodded in understanding. “I'll just FaceTime them.” She called Jared and it rang for a couple seconds until it connected.

     “Hi Sweetheart!” Jared said through the phone. Lacey smiled.

     “Hi Dad. We have news!” Jared smiled widely at what she said.

     “What? Tell me please!” Lacey giggled at Jared begging.

     “We're having a girl!” Lacey exclaimed and Jared's eyes went wide.

     “Oh my god I'm gonna have a granddaughter.” Jared said quietly. “Gen! We're gonna have a granddaughter!” Jared looked away from the camera. Lacey heard faint screams in the background.

     “Alright well, I gotta go bye!” Lacey waved and Jared said bye. She ended the call and took a deep breath. She looked at Misha.

     “What are we gonna name her?” Misha asked while walking over to Lacey. Lacey looked down.

     “I don't know. I kinda want to wait until after she's born to name her. Ya know?” Lacey said and Misha nodded.

     “Yeah, then we can she what she looks like to give her the perfect name.” Misha stated and Lacey grinned. “Only four more months.” Misha said and slouched.

     “It'll be faster than you think baby. Don't worry.” Lacey hugged him, but her belly was large, so she couldn't get very close to him. She giggled and he smiled. Lacey became tired so she brought Misha to the couch with her and fell asleep almost immediately.

     When she woke up, she looked at her belly and saw her daughter's feet pressed against her stomach. Her eyes went wide. Misha noticed and furrowed his eyebrows.

     “What is it baby girl?” Misha asked.

     “Look!” She pointed to her stomach and smiled. Misha smiled wider than before and Lacey giggled. Misha traced his fingers over his daughter's feet and laughed. “She's getting big.” Lacey said and Misha nodded.

     “I just want you to know that you will be the best mom for our daughter. I love you Lacey.” Misha told Lacey. Lacey felt tears threatening to fall and she nodded.

     “Thank you Mish. I love you too.”

     Hi guys! It's a girl! I'm so excited to continue this story. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thanks guys.
                                                                       -Ellie