Chapter 1: An Expensive Pizza...

PLEASE READ FIRST!!

Hi again, Wattpaders! Most of you probably don't know me, but I'm the author formally known as Patanddi. I deleted my account a while ago, therefore my stories are *POOF* gone. I'm good friends with the person who runs this account, so she let me use hers! I've decided to continued making one, just one, of my stories. My Percy Jackson Fan Fiction! It used to be called My Name Is Pan, And I Have No Resemblance To The Goat Guy. Quite the mouthful for a story title, huh? But I'm changing up a few things. ENJOY!

~AR

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Backin' up! Beep! Beep!" Sarah laughed at me, then stopped and looked around. I stopped walking backwards in the halls of my high school and looked at her. "Why do you always do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" she said. "Keep walking, I wanna get home!" She gently pushed me further. I immediately forgot about her looking around, but it seemed like she was searching for something...

I let out a little shriek as I tripped and fell backwards onto the tiled floor. Sarah let out a short burst of laughter that reminded me of an animal.

"Whoops!" I said, getting up and brushing off my skinny jeans. It was then that I realized I had tripped over a person. "Sorry about that." I told them. I looked up and saw who I was apologizing to. "Oh, wait, I'm suddenly not very sorry anymore."

Josh smiled sarcastically and looked down at me, his attention averted from his idiot football friends. "It's always so nice to see you, Alexis." 

I put my hands on my hips. "I don't know who the hell Alexis is. I'm Alexandria, call me Alex." I held out my hand for him to shake in a sarcastic matter. We already knew eachother. We were in the same class together ever since kindergarten, and now we were sophomores.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Just watch where you're walking next time, stupid ginger." I raised my eye brows as he walked away with his friends following behind.

"You know I dye my hair, you a-" Sarah clamped her hand over my mouth. I sighed under her hand. She gave me a look that said do-you-really-want-detention-again-from-swearing-in-the-halls?. Needless to say, I got that look often. I nodded, and we continued walking down the hall to the bus. Right after we got on and into our seats did I remember who was assigned to sit behind me.

"Ass." I said to Josh as he sat down.

"Bitch." he muttered, barely paying me any attention. I flipped him off, making a few second graders' eyes widen. Suddenly, Josh's hand shot out and grabbed my middle finger. "This is why you're single and nobody likes you!" He pointed to the finger he had in a death grip. "Instead of insulting me, why don't you try focusing on more important things!"

"Like what? Deciding what dress to wear to your funeral?" I snapped, resisting the urge to show any signs of pain. "Or maybe which girl you're going to knock up next?" He growled and bent my finger back in a not very pleasant way. I bit my lip to keep from yelping.

"OK, guys, stop." Sarah said. She grabbed our hands and pried them apart, though we kept glaring at eachother. The rest of the bus ride Sarah distracted me by talking about the summer vacation that had just began. We talked about things we were planning on doing, like camping, going to the amusment park, going Christmas caroling just to confuse people. We got off the bus at my bus stop and I had completely forgotten about Josh's usual behavior. We went to my house and played video games on my XBox. My mom came in the room a little while later, dressed in her usual work clothes.