Colourization

The Letter of Colorization

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In the world of 5000, there has been a change in what people do,wear,eat and even what they look like. The food (GeneFood) has been altered to give the comsumer everything that they need in the easy form of pills. But it also controls what eye colour and hair colour the person has (Usually Black hair and Black eyes). There are cases where the consumer can not handle the GeneFood, so they are put on the RegFood. The RegFood is the old food that people used to eat, fruits and vegetables, bread and milk. The RegFood has to be chewed, not swallowed in pill form. But the RegFood doesnt determine the hair and eye colour, these special people are the Abs (The Abnormals) because their eyes are strange, usually one blue and one green. Their hair is always clear. If you are an Ab, you are not permited to eat with the Norms, we do not want them to pick up the Abs habits of trying new things. We do not want the Norms to think that what we do is wrong. This is not segregation and it is not cruel. We are just trying to perfect the world, we are even trying to find a cure for your disease. If you feel that this is wrong, feel free to contact us and give us your thoughts. We are here to help,perfect, and create. Thank you so much for your coperation with this organization."

            -Sincerly                                                                                                                

         Your friends and safe keepers from Co-Color

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------