Chapter 8

Hey ok, sorry for late updates and if you're reading any of my other works you know that I take forever to update. It's really hard to juggle 3 stories and coming up with good ideas for each chapter is a pain in the ass so I get lazy and put it off till when I absolutely have to post new chaps. So sorry for that, but anyway thanks for the comments and votes on the last chapter. Its nice to know people actually enjoy reading this shit.

Okay! Well here's chapter 8 Njoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis and Harry stared at Zayn in complete shock. Harry was surprised that Zayn could see Louis, whereas Louis' mind was whirling with reasons as to why Zayn could see him.

"Zayn I can explain" Harry started as he scrambled to his feet and placed his hands on Zayn's shoulders.

Zayn's face was flushed red, he was absolutely livid, he didn't know what this man was doing in his little boy's bedroom closet but he wasn't about to wait and find out.

"Oh yeah you'll explain!? Well how about you begin by telling me what the hell this old man's doing in my son's closet!?"

"I'm Darren's-"

"Don't fuck with me you're not Darren's anything!" Zayn swung his fist toward Louis and lost balance when his fist went through Louis' face. He stumbled to regain his composure and stared at Louis; his eyes even wider than before. Louis looked down at his hands; unable to contain his own shock.

Harry's eyes darted between both boys, he slowly reached out to touch Louis and succeeded, feeling his still smooth skin.

"Wha-" Zayn started.

"Zayn let me explain" Harry tried again, Zayn nodded his head slowly, taking a seat on his son's bed he motioned for Harry to start; his eyes still looking shocked and distant.

"Ok so Zayn, this is Louis. He's Darren's... well...imaginary friend" Zayn furrowed his eyes in disbelief, his facial expression changing to one of pure anger and disgust.

"You think this is some kind of joke!? Harry this man was in my toddler's closet! Who knows what he's been doing to him!" at that moment Darren walked into the room, holding a plate of banana chips and staring wide eyed at his fuming father.

"Daddy? Why you yell?"

"Darren" Zayn ignored his son's questions and kneeled in front of the cherry blonde child. "Who is this man? Why is he here?" Zayn pointed his finger at Louis; who was looking down at his feet in shame.

The child eyed Louis' expression and then glared back at his father. "Daddy you're making Loueh sad" he whined and ran over to his imaginary friend; engulfing him in a tight hug.

"It's Loowee... like two ways of saying toilet-"

"Darren get away from him" Zayn started to his son and stopped when Louis' body began to disappear into thin air. "Darren! Come here!" Zayn demanded; his fists clenching and unclenching.

"Louis? What's happening?" Harry spoke up.

"Simon's calling me. I'll be right back Dare" Darren nodded sadly and released what remained visible of the older boy.

"What...What's...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Zayn exploded; falling to his bum and holding his head in his hands. He murmured to himself, and Harry understood that he needed time. He picked up the toddler and walked out of the room, making sure to shut the door quietly behind him.

With the little boy still in his arms he pulled out his phone; dialing Niall's number he listened to the dial tone patiently until Niall picked up.