Chapter 3

Hey guys. Ugh ok so I wasn't going to make an authors note but I just came across a story that definitely came out after mine. But what's bugging me is that this person stole my idea! I'm pretty sure this happened to the first person who wrote hybrid but I'm a really possessive person and this was MY IDEA!

Ok I'm probably being a bitch. The story doesn't have the same plot line but it starts almost the same way. And I'm just really bugged by it.

Well whatever here's chapter 3 please vote and leave comments. Thanks for all you sincere readers out there :(.

~ Aleah. XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok Harry.. I'll explain everything." Louis sighed signalling for Harry to sit down.

Harry was confused as hell but complied anyway sitting on the floor and looking up attentively at Louis. He didn't know what it was about this boy that intrigued him so much but he was planning to find out.

"Ok so.. I'm just going to come out and tell those who can see me" Louis said the last part with a heavy heart, and a glance at Niall who was humming and watching the telly. To Niall; Harry and Darren were acting crazy so he payed little attention. "About sixteen years ago.. I was assigned to a four year old Niall. I know this makes little sense but I was to be the imaginary friend of Niall Horan."

Harry raised his hand; putting it down when Louis gave him a slight nod, "Then if you're his imaginary friend... Why can't he see you?"

"Well Harry.. It's because I WAS his imaginary friend. That was sixteen years ago. I now am Darren's imaginary friend. And once you stop being someone's figment of imagination, they forget you."

"I not forget Louis" Darren squealed with his cheeks full of grapes.

Louis held his tongue. He didn't want to be rude to the three year old and crush his dreams of ALWAYS being able to see him.

"Why is it that you can only pronounce my name right, when your cheeks are full of grapes?" Louis brushed him off and went back to talking to Harry; who was still wearing a confused face.

"So then why can I see you?" He reached out to touch Louis and to his surprise he felt the older lads soft skin. "Whoa.. You got baby ass smooth skin! What do you use? I have these terrible-"

"HARRY!" Louis exploded, regaining Harry's attention. "Focus"

"Oh yeah yeah. Sorry" Harry blushed

"Baby ass?" Darren repeated.

"Harry quit cursing in front of dare." Niall scolded; still not looking away from the football game.

"Anyway Harry back to your earlier question. The only logical reason as to why you can see me is, you never had an imaginary friend." Louis said simply.

"Of course if I did I wouldn't remember right?" Harry raised his eyebrow.

"Probably not" Louis crossed his arms.

"Well this is a lot to grasp" Harry let out a puff of air. "How can you make Nia-"

"GOOAAALLLLL!!!"

"Niall shut the fuck up! I was talking!" Harry shook his head disapprovingly and continued. "So how can you make Niall see you?"

"I can't" Louis said looking at Niall with a glint that Harry didn't miss. "This is going to sound cheesy but he would be able to see me If he wanted to. It's because he doesn't believe that I'm here that he can't see me."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Darren yelled happily, Harry's eyes widened.

"DARREN! Don't say that! Daddy will have my head!" Niall turned from the telly for the first time. But only for a brief moment. "GODAMN IT! YOU HAD THAT GOAL! Darren I swear, if you repeat that I will lock you in the closet!"

Darren's eyes widened in fear. Harry patted his back soothingly "he's joking Dare" Darren nodded and turned back to eating. Harry caught Louis' eye. "Don't worry mate, I'll make sure he sees you"

"Thanks Harry." He smiled softly. It was sweet of Harry to want to help.

"Darren! Baby I'm home!" Zayn walked into the kitchen surprised to see Harry there. "Oh hi Harry. Where's Ni- aww well isn't that cute."

As soon as Zayn had entered the house Niall had switched the telly off and pretended to be asleep. Zayn was standing over the lounge looking fondly at a "sleeping" Niall.

"Wake up little fucker, I know you're not sleeping" Zayn punched Niall in the stomach playfully, earning himself a loud grunt.

Louis watched the two with jealousy. Niall was meant to be his.

Niall's contagious laughter filled the room, lifting Louis damp mood, he would stop at nothing to make sure Niall could see him.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Darren squealed again making Zayn snap his head in his sons direction.

"Niall! What have you been teaching Darren!?"

"What're you talking about? He's repeating what YOU said!" Niall laughed once more. Zayn smirked at Niall before jumping on the smaller boy; straddling his waist and tickling him continuously.

"Repeat it you tart!" Zayn yelled still tickling a teary Niall.

Harry watched Louis' hurt expression. He could tell the older lad was in love with Niall. And even if they had only met today he couldn't help but feel a bit protective.

"Ok you two break it up!" Harry stepped in, while Louis looked at him with a grateful smile. Harry nodded in response. Though he knew he wouldn't always be there to stop those two from being a little too "friendly". They had always been close.

"Thanks Harry." Louis sighed.

"No problem Lou...hope you don't mind. I like that nickname." Harry smiled charmingly, making Louis blush. He was glad he had someone like Harry.

"And don't worry I'll help you with our little Nialler"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW! DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!

Ok bye!

~ Aleah xx