Chapter 7

Hey guys! Ok so I figured if I wanted to get more reads and comments and votes I should probably start updating more often. It would be really appreciated if you guys gave this book a chance. I know its rather dry right now because there's no Nouis action but just be patient. Shit will happen eventually I promise.

But anyway lets get this chapter done and over with. Don't forget to vote and comment please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long after introducing Liam and Zayn to each other, Zayn had left for work, and Liam had trailed behind him lamely; curious about tattoo art. But it was clear to Niall that Liam had no interest in the tattoos themselves.

Niall walked alone back to his and Harry's shared flat. His mind almost completely relaxed.

He remembered what Zayn told him, if Harry really was upset over their row, it wouldn't hurt to make up. But Niall was determined to make Harry realise it was he who was in the wrong.

"It's not my fault Louis or whatever his name is, cries like a baby" Niall pouted his lips and talked to himself. Getting agitated all over again. He sighed and gave in to the idea of heading over to Zayn's and making Harry apologise.

He walked slowly along the sidewalk; waving at random vehicles for his own entertainment.

The walk to Zayn's was a lot longer than he remembered, but he got there eventually and knocked on the wood door in an obnoxious rhythm. He knew Harry hated it when he did that.

"Who's there?" came Harry's muffled voice from the other side of the door. He knew Niall hated it when he did that, so he smiled in triumph at the sound of Niall's annoyed sigh.

"Haz open up. I've come to forgive you" Niall tried.

Harry let out a bark of laughter; clamping his hand over his mouth with a loud smack. He was about to let out a rude remark when the pitter patter of small baby feet caught his attention. "Harry? Why you not let Niall in?"

"Because Dare... He's a butt"

"I can still hear you!" Niall huffed like the overgrown child he was.

"Let him in!" Darren pushed Harry out of the way and opened the door for Niall.

"Thanks Dare" Niall bent down and hugged the toddler, "now go eat whatever it is you babies eat and let me get an apology out of your uncle Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes as Darren complied and walked away clumsily.

As soon as the toddler was out of sight, Harry ignored Niall and walked toward the lounge, fully aware of the blonde walking closely behind.

"Look Niall" Harry turned to face him abruptly "You don't need an apology, I don't need an apology. Louis, needs an apology"

Niall looked down; ashamed. He knew Harry was right, but he was too much of a pussy to even think about facing the imaginary lad. Of course he wasn't going to let Harry know that. It would send his reputation to ruin.

"Why don't you come with me, I'm sure Lou is curled up in the closet crying over this whole situation."

"I knew he was a crybaby"

"Watch your tongue leprechaun"

"Make me, four titted-"

"Enough Niall, there's children here" Harry looked around for Darren, while Niall stuck his tongue out at the tall boy. "Now let's go find Lou"

"NO!"

"Why not" Harry taunted with a lopsided grin, "too scared?"

"M'not scared" Niall defended.