Chapter two.

I had the boy's jacket in my hands. I kept drinking in the sweet scent of honey and cinnamon. I walked outside and tried to avoid Gen. Gen kept on staring at me as I walked by. I was trying not to cry, but I felt a tear fall from my eye. Gen kept gazing.g at me with a calm cool.look on his face. He didn't show any emotion towards me at all.

I kept walking until I was at the bridge. I still had the boy's jacket and I started crying. I was sitting with my back against the bridge. I wanted to jump over the bridge and drown. I didn't jump, I sat there and cried. I didn't stop crying even though someone put their arm around me and rubbed my back trying to soothe me. I stopped crying when said person rested their head on my shoulder and started stroking my hair. It felt nice, but I was still upset. I looked up.from my knees which were now wet with tears, and saw the boy I met yesterday.

I stared at him.before I gave him his jacket and said thank you. He still kept his arm around me, as we walked back to my house. I was curious as to what his name was, but I was afraid to ask. I didn't think he minded, but before I headed inside my house he told me.

"My name is Guren." he said.

His voice so gentle and sweet. It was like the sweet scent of his jacket. Honey and cinnamon.

"Sasha." I whispered back.

I went inside and I lit a few candles. I started running some hot water in the bath tub. I took the candles I lit into the bath room and set them up. I poured some bubble bath into the hot water. I walked into my bed room for some pajamas, when a paper air plane flew in through my open window.

Hey Sasha,

it's Guren. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout. I find it strange how I know where you'll be and it turns out that you're there. I am wondering why you keep crying. I don't like it when people cry, and it was bothering me.

I hope you stop crying and you start smiling.

-Guren

I made a paper airplane and flew it into his bedroom window... it landed on his bed and he opened it after I headed back into the bathroom and took a nice hot bath. When I got out a few hours later, there was another paper airplane on my bed. I picked it up.

Its me again.

I didn't understand what youwant by look out for paper cranes. Can you please enlighten me? I really don't get it.

-Guren

I wrote back and threw it into his bedroom window. I was getting ready for bed, when I had an idea. I grabbed some rope, a bucket, and a whole lot of paper. I started folding paper cranes. After I had about 10 folded, I threw the rope into Guren's window. the end of the rope had a note on the end of it saying: wrap around something solid once and then throw it back.He did just that, he threw the rope back in through my window. I put the cranes into the bucket and put a lid on it. I slipped a note inside the bucket before sliding the rope under the handle. I tied the rope around a lamp and pulled on one side and watched the bucket travel into Guren's room. I closed the window and whispered: good night Guren. before I fell asleep.