Chapter 14 Two of you exists

Yugi slowly opened his eyes. 'Where?' he thought before he remembered. He and Yami had felt asleep... Togheter.

Yugi turned his head and saw Yamis face, not far from his own. He looked really peaceful and it was really rare to see him like this, and Yugi hopped that Yami would have this peaceful face much more, when all this was over. He didn't like to see him so stressed and in so much pain from all of this, he had lost his parents, two times, he had lost his friends, and the trust he had in people was long gone, he was glad Yami trusted him enough to actually talk to him, but he knew he would never tell this to the others, not until they gained his trust, his family saw him like a demon, and now he saw himself like a demon, and thanks to this stupid demon, the things just got worse and worse.

Yugi really hated to see Yami like this, ever since the first time Yami walked in to the class room, Yugi had felt something, he didn't know what it was, but he now what it was know. He loved Yami, and he will forever love him.

When Yami had told him he loved him too, Yugi couldn't even believe what he was hearing. He didn't ever think that someone like Yami could love someone like him.

It was so... Unbelivable, Yugi thought he heard wrong, but then, Yami showed him he didn't, and now, when he saw Yamis sleeping body, he couldn't resist to smile at him.

Yugi tried to stand up, but Yami moved closer and hold Yugi closer to him, in his arms. Yugi sighed, but it was a happy sigh, it wasn't often Yami was like this, so peaceful, so innocent, so... So sweet and cute.

Yami moved closer and his head rested on Yugis shoulder. Yugi know he couldn't get out from the grep Yami had, so instead, to try and get los, he kissed Yami on the forehead and closed his eyes. But he didn't feel asleep, he just laid there, and waited, what he waited for, he didn't know.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Yamis grep tightened on Yugi, and made the little boy yelp in surprise. He looked at Yami, but his face wasn't peaceful anymore, he looked like... Yugi couldn't even come up with a word that matched. He looked so scared, so broken.

A green light appeared on his forehead and the vanished, then it appeared again and then it vanished again. It just continue, and Yugi could only wach, watch with horror and confusion. Yamis grep tightened more and more, until Yugi couldn't even breath anymore, but he didn't let go, and Yugi was starting to get really scared, not for himself, not for the point that he couldn't breath, he was scared that Yami acted like this. Yamis face showed only fear and pain, but Yugi didn't know why, and he couldn't do anything to help him. He could just watch.

After a few minutes, that felt like hours, started Yami to loosened his grep on Yugi and Yugi breathed out in relife. He then turned to Yami. He's face didn't show anything.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yugi, the weird green thing on his forehead was gone.

He blinked and sat up, he opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and looked at one of the corners in the room.

He then feel back oncounscious on the bed.

" Yami? " Yugi said confussed. He looked shocked at Yami but he come out of his trance when he saw Yamis chest. It didn't move. He didn't breath. Yugi felt the panic in his chest, but he didn't have the chance to react, cause a low chuckle was heard from the corner Yami had just looked at and Yugi turned around and looked at it.

He could see a figure. He wore black cloths and had chains that hung from his pants. He's eyes glowed with a green/crimson light and he had the weird mark on his forehead, the mark Yami had on his forehead only a few seconds ago.

But it wasn't the way he looked that gave Yugi the creeps, it was his voice. There wasn't even a word for how terrifying his voice was. --No need to panic, he will soon wake up!--

" Are you..? " Yugi asked and the figure took a step forward. Yugi gasped at the sight. He looked so much like Yami, only more... Terrifying. --That's right, I told him, there will soon be two of him!-- The demon answered and looked at Yami and then at Yugi, his smile didn't left hus face one second. " What did you do? " Yugi asked and looked at Yami, he still didn't breath.
--I can't let him die, don't you worry!-- The demon answered and then he turned around, darkness slowly started to sound him, but before he vanished he looked at both Yugi and Yami. --Don't worry, this is not the last time... you see me!--

——————————————————————————————

Pretty short, sorry, but that was all I could get in, besides, I wanted to put out one more chapter, no the book is not finished here if you thought that, but I need time, I need some time to think over what will happen in the next chapters and some more, so I will be pretty bussy.

So chapter 15 can take a while, I'm sorry for that, but I really need time whit the next chapters so I don't make something wrong...

And i wanted to say one more thing... I HAVE OVER 2000 READERS ON THIS BOOK.. WHY? IS IT SOO GOOD?

I never believed I could get that many readers... as you probably can tell, do I'm a little shocked right now, especially, because I'm not the best in English, and make many mistakes with the grammar, but still so many like it... It so hard to belive, well anyway... THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
I have 109 comments, that awesome!! I love it when people comments on my book, I just soooo love it!

and like always, if you enjoyed comment/vote