Chapter 5 The Past

When they came to Yugis house, he yelled that he was home to his grandpa and said that he had friends whit him, and they walked up to his room

Yami and Yugi sat on the bed whit Yugi closets to the door and Yami closets to the wall.

Tea sat on the chair near the desk and Joey and Tristan sat on a big sack.

" So what do you want to talk about? " Tea asked and Yami looked down on the bed.

He's thought flew around in his head and he didn't know where to start.

After a few minutes he decide to start with what happened to Yugi.

" I know who it was that hurt Yugi. " He said " And why. " They all looked at him whit bigeyes.

" And you telling us that know, I could have punched him in the face by know, and he would have been on the hospital! " Joey and Tristan yelled at the same time and Yami looked up. Yugi looked angry at them and Tea punched them both in the back head.

" Don't yell at him, it isn't is fault! " Yugi said angrily and looked back at Yami. " Who was it? " He asked and Yami looked down on the bed again.

" It wasn't a he... It was a she. She hurt Yugi because she's jealous. "

" Why is she jealous at Yugi? " Tea asked.

" Because he's my friend, and I protected him in school on my first day and she doesn't like that, the only thing she want is me protecting her, not someone else. " He answered and Tristan interrupted him.

" Why? "

" Because she's in.. In love with me... " He answered and they looked all shocked at him.

" In love? But... Who is she? " Yugi asked and he feel a wired felling that he didn't know what it mean, but he forgot about it as fast as it came.

" Her name is Moira, she was my best friend in my other school. She and three others.. Sixte, Noah and Nathan. They were all my best friends and we did everything thogeter. "

" How did you find out? " Yugi asked and Yami looked up.

" When I talked to a girl who needed help whit a thing.. Moira attacked her and.. She almost died and I helped her to the hospital..... " Yami answered and they looked at him whit fear.

" She's CRAZY!! " Joey cried out and they all looked at him.

" I never thought I would say this but... I think you have a point. " Tea said and Joey smiled.

" I can be smart.. "

" Yeah, let us not get use to it. " Tristan said and Joey glared angrily at him.

" Anyway.... Continue Yami. " Yugi said and looked at his two friends and then at Yami who nodded a yes.

" Me and my friends was in the shopping center a day.. About 3 weeks after, I told them about a secret that I didn't even tell my parents about, and I didn't notice that my friends utilize me... Before it was to late. " Yami took a deep breath and continued. " I don't really know what happened.. The only thing I knew is that I fainted and when I woke up, my parents and I was in the hospital, something in my head said that I couldn't trust my friends longer, and I obeyed it. My parents died and I survived. I don't know what happened that day, and I have never talked to them either. " Yami stopped and looked at them.

They were all silent when the door opened and Yugis grandpa walked in.

" Grand.. Grandpa? " Yugi said and he sat down on the bed.

" I heard what you said... " He said and looked at Yami. " I did not want to eavesdrop.. But when I heard that you knew who it was that hurt Yugi, I couldn't resist. " He continued and Yami and the others looked shocked at him.