Chapter 6 A hole in the heart

" Where is Yami? " Yugi asked and Tristan shocked his head.

" No idea Yug. "

" He haven't been in school for 8 days. " Yugi said uneasily and Joey put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

" I don't think you need to worry Yug. " Tristan said.

" But we haven't talked to him since Moire came, and maybe... I'm just worried. " Yugi said and looked down.

" Okey, after school we can go to him and check him out. " Joey said and Yugi looked up.

" That's sounds good! "

And the rest of the day went really slow.

It wasn't any funny classes, and one of the teachers didn't make it better.

He really hated Joey, and of course did he forget the homework and when Tristan tried to help him they both was forced up to the principal, Yugi and Tea was forced to wait in almost 1 hour before they could go to Yamis house.

After a few minutes were they at Yamis house and knocked at the door.

They waited in a few minutes and knocked then again.

" Do you think nobody's home? " Tristan asked and Joey opened the mouth to answer him when a big bang come from the house.

" What was that? " Tea asked.

" I don't know, but I didn't sound well. " Joey answered and looked at the door. He then punched the door whit his foot and the door flew open. But before he went in a scream come from Tea.

" What is it? " Tristan asked and looked at her.

" Bl.. Bloo... Blood. " She answered and pointed in to the house.

Joey and Tristan ran to the place she was pointing at and froze.

" What is it? " Yugi asked and walked up to them whit Tea right behind, they both froze.

" Is... Is that Yamis mom? " Yugi asked and Joey and Tristan nodded.

Joey bowed down to the woman and looked for her pulse. He shocked his head and stood up. " She's... " He was interrupted by Tristan who let out a half scream when he fell on something and landed on his but.

" Tristan? " Tea asked and they all looked at him. He looked like he was going to scream again and they looked down at the thing he fell over.

" His dad! " Joey yelled out and they all backed up.

" What happened in here? " Tristan asked.

" I don't... Yami, we must find Yami! " Yugi said and looked at the others.

" We split up, Yugi, you and me will look down here and Tea and Tristan you two look upstairs. " Joey said and they all nodded and then split up.

After a few minutes, Joey, Tristan and Tea meet up at the living room.

" I couldn't find him. "

" Me neither.. Joey? " Tristan asked and Joey shocked his head. He then looked around.

" Hey, where's Yugi? "

Yugi had went outside the house.

He saw something in the neighbors garden and wanted to see what it was.

When he got closer he saw something shine in the bushes and walked closer to take a better look at it.

Hidden by the bushes, was a trapdoor, it looked old and the wood was cracked.

The handle was the only thing that looked new. Almost like someone had use it every day.

Yugi took the handle and pull the trapdoor up. It was a little dark, he could easily see a staircase. He hesitated but walked then down the stairs.

It was very deep and it felt like he walked in hours, but it was probably only 5 minutes or so.

When he was on the last step he froze. The room he was in, was really dark, the floor and the walls was all made by a darker version of stone and wood.

It was candles on the wall and the only thing that was in here was a door and a desk.

The desk was made by a little lighter wood than the walls and there was a feather-pen and a ink tank and a paper.

Yugi walked up to the desk and looked at the paper, it was empty. He saw a desk drawer and opened it. There was a key and some empty paper, Yugi took up the key and looked at it, he then looked at the only door that was in the little room and walked up to it.

He put the key in, it clocked and the door opened a little.

When Yugi looked in he froze. In front of him was a figure that looked almost like him, his clothes was tattered and he had scars al over his body and his arms and face was all soaked in blood.

Yugi ran to him and crouched.

" Wake up.. Yami wake up! " He said with a scared voice and Yami looked up at him with tired eyes.

" ..Your going.. To get... Hurt.. " Yami said whit a cracked voice.

" What do you mean? " Yugi asked.

" Go.. "

" No! Not whiteout you. " Yugi answered with a determined voice. " You helped me, know I will help you! " Yugi said and took his arm around Yami and helped him up, Yami was to tired to say anything more so he just followed.

In some way, not even Yugi really understand, managed he to get up the stairs with Yami.

Yugi helped Yami in to the house, he put Yami down on the floor and breathed heavily. The problem wasn't that Yami was heavy or something, it was that he was forced to go up the stairs whit him, and that wasn't easy, especially not when he stopped sometimes to see if he was still awake.

" I'll be back soon. " Yugi said and ran out from the room, he walked in to the living room and saw Joey, Tristan and Tea.

" Guys, I need help and fast! " He said and Tea turned around and stood beside Joey and Tristan.

" What do you mean? " She asked but Yugi didn't answer, instead he took Joeys arm and pulled him with him. When they got to Yami he let go and ran up to him, he shacked him a little and Yami opened his eyes, but he didn't look up.

" What the? Yami! " Joey cried out and crouched beside him and Yugi.

" What happened? " Tristan asked and crouched beside him as well, but on the other side.

" I don't know, I find him in... Well.. In a scary room underground. " Yugi answered.

" We called the police just a minute ago, I call the ambulance as well. " Tea said and took up a phone from her pocket.

After a minute someone knocked on the front door and Joey and Tristan opened the door.

When they came in three policemen was behind them. They talked a little with Joey and Tristan while Yugi and Tea tried to keep Yami awake.

Not long after the three policemen had come, the ambulance car came as well, and in only a few minutes were they all five at the hospital, and Yugi, Tea, Joey and Tristan waited nervously, while they waited at the doctor who would say how Yami was.

-------------------------------------

I know I'm a little psycho... And I LOVE it.

Me and my friend (who also is a little psycho) got this idea, or I get it and told her about it and she gave fead back, and this chapter was born dumdumdummmmmmmmm....

But yeah... Sorry if it's... Bad.. I just wanted something to happen, yeah I know Yugi was hurt some chapters ago (and will again soon) but other than that nothing really happens, I think anyway.

And I'm this psycho that love to write books and stuff when things get hurt, if you know what I mean, but anyway enough with my babble.

If you enjoyed comment/vote and to the next time

PEACE!