Chapter 18

There might be some mistakes!

Niall's P.O.V.

I didn't sleep whole night. I was worried. But my phone didn't ring. I had all rights to be mad at her. I didn't had all rights to say her all those things. She was right, I am stupid idiot. She is somewhere outside, alone. Maybe lost. All because of me. I want her back. I don't know what was with me that I said all those things. I was sitting in living room,staring in the TV. It was 5 in the morning. I want to hug her and never let her go. I want her to smile at me again. I want her lips to kiss mine. I want her to feel safe by my side, not to cry. I want her to be here, where is she supposed to be.

"Morning, Ni." Liam said and went to kitchen.

"Good morning, Liam." I said and went to kitchen.

"You can't sleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said and sat down on chair. "You?" 

"Nope." He said and sat down too.

Harry and Louis came in. Few minutes after them Zayn came in. I guess no one could sleep.

Lena's P.O.V.

I woke up and did all things that are needed to be done. I came down. It was 7 am. I should call boys. Just so they know she is OK. No, she is my friend and I promised I won't tell anyone. But again, I know that boys are worried. I will call them, I have to. I picked up phone and called Harry. It ranged twice and I heard Harry's voice.

"Yes?" He said.

"Harry, its Lena. Julia is at my house." I said to him.

"Really? We will be right there."

"No, no... wait. She doesn't want you to know she is here. You can come around 11. She asked me to not say anything to you."

"Okay then. See you at 11. Bye."

"Bye."

It wasn't on me to tell them but I had to.

Harry's P.O.V.

Yes, yes! She's OK and safe. I didn't heard better news for ages. I came to kitchen where we all were sitting.

"She's OK and she's at Lena's house." I said to them.

"Let's go. What are we waiting?" Niall said and got up.

"She doesn't want us to know she is over there." I said to him.

"She really hates me." He said and his face became sad. 

"No, she doesn't. She's just mad. It will be better." Liam said to him.

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up at 8:30 am. It was so beautiful morning. Sun was shining and birds were singing. I took my phone and pressed button, so it could choose random song. She will be loved by Maroon 5 started to play. I left it there and went to bathroom. When I came out I heard my favourite lines.

I don't mind spending everyday,

Out on your corner in the poring rain,

Look for the girl with the broken smile,

Ask her if she want's to stay for a while,

And she will be loved,

"Come down for breakfast." Lena said to me.

"I'm coming." I said to her but I couldn't move. I don't know why. I bet I was standing next to bed for long time. I came down and found pancakes on table. I took Nutella and ate three of them.