Chapter 17

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

Its been two days since my ruined birthday party. Harry apologized to me and we are fine now. I have only two people who talk with me. Zoe and Harry. I tried everything to talk with Niall. But the moment I come to the room, he leaves. Lena doesn't want to talk with Harry. I hate myself. Did I have to do that? I hurt the person that means most to me. He means so much to me. I had someone who believes in me.And now he's gone. Song played on my phone. My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

You were everything, everything that I wanted,

We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it,

All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away,

All this time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending!

She was singing and tears started to stream down my face. It wasn't him, it was me.

I had to do something. I took my purse and went downstairs.

"Good morning to you too." I said to them and went out.

I have to go and tell Lena what was between me and Harry. They have to be together. I came to her house and went in. She was sitting and watching TV. I turned it off.

"You have to listen to me." I said to her.

"You have two minutes." She said to me and I sat by her side.

"I don't say its my fault but its not Harry's fault either. We just drank too much. It was two wrong persons in wrong time on wrong place. If you don't want to talk with me you don't have to but please talk to Harry. I talked with him two days ago and he really likes you." I said and waited for response.

"I can't... I forgive you. And I will try and talk with Harry." She said and hugged me.

"I'm glad you said that because I really need someone to talk with me." I said to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Do I really need to explain? I come to room, he goes out. I tried to say him what it was but he doesn't want to listen." I nearly cried.

"I don't know. Try one more time. Try to yell at him. Anything. Something." She said to me.

"I'll try." I said and went. I just needed to clear my mind. Think of something I will say to him. Song playing was Alice by Avril Lavigne.

I'm freaking out where am I now?

Upside down and I can't stop it now.

It was hard to me and when ever I was sad Avril would help me.

I, I'll get by...

I, I'll survive...

She sang and I thought: I will make it. If its over I will survive. I got up and walked toward house. It was 1 pm. It looked like it will rain. I came in house and saw boys in kitchen. I went there.

"Where is Niall?" I asked them.

"Why? So you could ruin his life bit more?" Zayn was cruel.

"He is in his room." Harry said and I went straight to his room. I didn't knock, I just came in.

"Before you say something, just listen to me." I said to him.

"It wasn't my fault and it wasn't Harry's either. We drank too much and it happened." I said to him and he got up.

"Things like that don't 'just happen' you know? And it is your fault. You are the one that was in bed with Harry. I'm sure it wasn't me." He said.

"But it isn't my fault. I was drunk. I barely remember what happened.."

"You know what? You are one stupid fat bitch! You are one cheating slut! Don't tell me you are sorry because you are not sorry! Now shut up and go out! I'm sure Harry is waiting for you!" He yelled.

"Fine! You are one stupid idiot! Don't follow me and don't search for me because you won't find me!" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face.

I went to my room and started packing myself.

"I was stupid to think this would work." I said to myself. "Dad, I wish you are here." I whispered.

I took my bag and went downstairs. Louis tried to stop me.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him and he let me.

I ran out to rain. It was better for me. No one will see I am crying. I can't even believe he said that. I explained everything to him. I loved him. And I still do. I need place to sleep. First one I could think of was Lena's. She was always good to me. First I went to my dad's grave. I came there and sat on my bag. I was feeling like he talks to me while I was telling him what is happening to me. It made me feel little bit better. It was dark when I came to Lena's.

"OMG! You are okay." She said and hugged me.

"Yes, I am okay. Why?" I asked her and came in.

"I called you. We called you." She said.

"How do you mean 'we'?" I was confused.

"Me, Zoe and boys." She said.

"Oh, now are they worrying where am I? And few hours ago they were ruining my life?!" I said to her and changed into some comfortable chlotes.

"They are all ready to apologize, you just need to come back."

"There is no theory I am going back, for now. Please, don't tell them I am here." I said to her and turned on TV.

"Its hard. They are coming tomorrow."

"Then we won't say them until tomorrow."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Me and Niall had fight. Big one. And we both said some rude words. It hurts you know. The boy or men who you love calls you slut. It isn't funny and it hurts. A lot."

"I'm sorry about that. But he loves you too. They were here today, to say that you're gone. I could see he was crying. He was sorry. I could see that in his eyes."

"That isn't something she showed me today." I said and went to her room. We are going to sleep together. I got my phone out. There was so many missed calls and messages.

Louis - 23 missed calls

Zayn - 19 missed calls

Harry - 30 missed calls

Liam - 12 missed calls

Niall - 3 missed calls

Zoe - 38 missed calls

Lena - 52 missed calls

From all boys he was the one that cared like I was his lost dog. I went through messages.

Niall - 48 messages

I opened first.

Can you come back? I'm sorry.

- Niall

I've been such an idiot. I'm so sorry for all the things I said. Come back.

- Nialler 

Rest of them were similar. He was saying he was sorry. I was sorry to and all I got were insults. But I still love him and miss him so much. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go another part. I would love you to read my stories and share them. It would be very nice of you.

Read, comment, share and vote.

Bye :*