Chapter 8

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

~Monday~

I woke up. My alarm clock was ringing. I turned it off and went to do what I do every morning. I came down the stairs and went to the fridge. I took what I needed and made myself sandwich.

"We have to talk after school." I heard my dad saying to me.

"Okay." I said and bite my sandwich. 

I was over and went to school. I can't believe school is over in two weeks. And then summer is mine.

~Friday~

I am going out with Zoe, Lena and boys. I dressed my favourite blue dress. My hair was braided.

I went down and saw my dad on couch.

"Come here. We have to talk." He said to me.

I felt a little bit guilty. I didn't talk to him. On Monday I was at Zoe's, on Tuesday I stayed at school late, on Wednesday we went on some show and on Thursday my grandma was here.

"Yes, dad?" I expected something. 

"Honey, I'm ill." He said to me.

"Okay, then lay down and I will make you some tea." That wasn't first time I am taking care for him or my sister.

"I'm not ill in that way. I have something floating in my blood and I am going to die in 2 days." He said and started to cry.

"What? No! They can give you medicine... Can they?" I asked him with tears falling down my cheek.

"Its too late. They discovered it late." He said.

"But you can't die!" I got up and started to yell. "First she left us and now you are leaving us too! Life is so unfair!" I said and went to my room.

I closed door and laid down on my bed. Tears were streaming down my face.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I was weak from crying.

"Yes?" I could barely open my mouth.

"Hey, girl. Where are you?" I heard Zoe's voice.

"I'm not going. I can't." I said to her and hung up.

I couldn't think. I was tired of everything. Soon I was asleep.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I tried to ask her why but she hung up.

"And?" Lena asked.

"She's not coming." I answered.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. But she sounded tired and sad." I was worried for her.

"You boys stay here and have fun and I am going with Zoe to see what is with her." Lena said and started to drag me.

The walk wasn't long. We came to their house and I ranged. Her dad opened door.

"We need to talk with Julia." I said and peeked into the living room.

"Good, she needs a friend right now. She is in her room." He said and closed the door behind us.

We went in and saw her sleeping. Her mascara was all over her face and pillow and her hair wasn't pretty as always. I came to her and woke her up.

Julia's P.O.V.

Someone was shaking my hand and woke me up.

"Yes... What? What!?" I was now fully awake.

"Okay... What the hell is going on here? You were excited this morning and now you don't want to talk with me or go to club." Zoe started.

"Its not that simple." I said to them.

"Then tell us." Lena said.

"I... My dad is going to die. He has some kind of disease... I don't know what..." I said and started to cry again.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Lena said.

"I found out this evening. My dad is going to die and I don't even know what to say!" I started to yell again. "I should be in the club dancing and having fun and I am here because my dad is going to die." I was torn apart.

I'm so sorry about that. But you can't change it." Zoe said and hugged me.

"I know. And that is what hurts me the most."

"We will stay here with you tonight." They said to me.

"Thanks. You are the best friends in whole world." I said to them.

We were talking whole night. We cried and laughed. We fell asleep at 5 am.

Niall's P.O.V.

"What do you think that is wrong with her?" I asked Liam.

We were going home. It wasn't fun without girls.

"I don't know but it has to be something big because Zoe and Lena aren't coming back." He said with sad face.

"I hope she's okay." I said and looked through window.

It was raining. I was so happy because of this and now she is not here. I was worried. Its the first time I care about a girl this much.

God am I so much in love?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I was actually crying while writing this and I don't know why.

Hope you like it. Comment and tell me what you think.

Bye :*