dating

it has been a week since i saw touka.i kept texting and calling her after school.i told kaneki and he was a bit surprised but when i told him what touka says, he then asked if anything happened like touka did.he laughed when i blushed but he asked again.which i said no.

"how do u think touka is"kaneki asks me as i played with his hair.he had a headache for some reason, so i am playing with his hair."i texted her.she said that she misses u.and everything is fine"i say as he smiles."good to know"he says closing his eyes."she was surprised what i told her that u ain't that shy boy anymore"i say.he opens his eyes "how so"he asks."she didn't believe me"i say with a laugh."do i need to tease u and ayato?"he asks as i shake my head.."no i am good.he already heard when touka asked about the forgiving thing so i am good"i say.he smiles "we agree that u and ayato who be a great couple."he says as i stared at him."i am only stating the truth"he says as i shake my head "he is only a damn friend"i say "hm, what is what they all said"he says as i got up."im'a go find something else to do"i say "wait noooo.my head still hurt"he whines as he turn to watch me leave." nope,payback"i say closing the door.

i walked to my room and flopped on my bed."so lazy"i muttered grabbing my phone.there was a new text so i opened it.it was a group chat between me, kaneki and touka.i grabbed a water bottle next to me and started drinking it

touka:i forgot i took a picture of this

|download image|

kaneki:this really happened 0-0 |downloaded picture and sent it to darkbunny15|

i looked at the photo while drinking water.IT WAS WHEN AYATO WAS WAS ON TOP OF ME WHEN WE WERE IN TOUKA'S ROOM THAT DAY!AND WE WERE BOTH BLUSHING! i split out my water.i coughed over and over with a red face.i dropped the bottle on the ground."WHAT THE HELL"i cried out.

me: WHAT THE HELL TOUKA!AND WHO THE HELL IS DARKBUNNY15!!

kaneki: no one, when was this taken?!

Me: REALLY?!

kaneki:Yup!

me:u better be praying to the demons of hell that they won't fucking kill u when i murder u!

i dropped my phone on my bed and marched to where kaneki was.i slammed the door open to be met with kaneki. and ayato who was blushing hard."WHAT THE HELL KANEKI"i called out stomping to him.i gripped on his shirt and held him close to my face while i was red."REALLY?"i ask as he looked around."akane" i turned to see ayato "What?" i yelled as he showed my the photo "FUCKING HELL" ayato took a deep breath before he grabbed my hand and pulled me away.making me drop kaneki"the hell?"i say as he drags me to his room.he closes the door before facing me.

"u think i won't hear what u, eyepatch, and touka were talking about"he asks while being close to my face."i d-don't know w-what u are talking about" i couldn't speak.he smiles "well then i can finally do this"he says before smashing is lips on mines. my eyes widen before he pulls away." might as well be kissing a wall"he mutters as my face went red." they were right...THEY WERE DAMN RIGHT"i yelled."im'a skip to the asking part.be my girlfriend, got it?"he says with a blush.i nod my head "yes"i smiled before kissing his cheek."I KNEW IT"kaneki yells.we look at the doorway to see 2 people staring at us."BAKAS"i yelled with a blush.ayato just stared with annoyance.he wraps his arm around me "congrats"eto smiled "haha i knew it"kaneki laughed "i'm telling touka"he says running away.i ran after him "no i will"i yelled as i ran to my room to tell touka the news.