again😤😡

I wake up and looked around and it was bright.I look at my alarm clock it was noon already.yeah I live to sleep in during the weekends or when there wasn't any school.as i sat up pain rushed to my shoulder.i grip on it before hissing,i forced myself up and changed into this.

I felt like I wanted to get out of the house

I felt like I wanted to get out of the house.and since my parents are not home yet, and that most of the time i am lonely. I decided that I might have a sleepover at touka's place.I grab my phone and dialed her number.I waited and she answered quick."hey y/n " "hey Touka I wanted to ask if I can sleepover at our place"I asked."well i am ok with it, "she says"alright i'll be there soon"I say as she laughs."ok I get my room ready"she says."oh and I bring some movies"I suggested."sure"she says "ok I'll be there in a bit"I said "k see u here"she says then I hang up.I grabbed my backpack and packed some things. I went to the kitchen and ate leftover pancakes. I grabbed it and went to Anteiku.

i walked to the coffee shop i was alone but i felt like was being watched.i kept looking around but i would see nothing.if i can see who is following me then it must be a ghoul.i quicken my pace to get away but i still felt like i was being watched.yup a ghoul.i ingored this because i was already going inside of Anteiku."hey akane"touka says putting away a cup."go to my room I'll be there in a few"she says as i nod my head."hello miss suzuki "i turned to see kaneki."sup kaneki"i said with a wave." what brings u here" he asks."sleepover"i said holding up my bag."oh  have fun "he says with a smile"bruh u act too formal...boring"i said as he blushes."well i have to be like that to the customers "he says rubbing is neck.i walk to him."but i am ur friend too so don't act so formal.(whisper) u sound like touka"i said in his ear."oops"he says."speak like a normal being"i say like those directors to the actors." welcome back akane"he says.he was about to bow but i stopped him."kaneki, no bowing for me,i am not  a princess.say 'hi Akane' "i said."hi Akane.nice to see u again,"he says with a smile."well, that will do"i said then hugged him."it is good to see u too kaneki,"i said as i backed up.he blushes."see ya later best friend,"i said then went up the stairs.

i went to her door.i saw a sign that said touka and ayato."did ayato used to live here or something"i ask myself."he used too" i jumped at touka's voice."oh shit, touka don't scare me like that! i am the one who is supposed to be scaring u"i cried putting a hand over my heart,but also making bolt of pain rush in."i wasn't trying"she says with a smile before her eyes went to my shoulder."come on, lets see the wound" she opens the door.i walk in it was cozy like the last time i saw it but how did i not notice the sigh." welcome to my room" she says opening a door.it was different.she moved some things around."wow u changed the place"i ask looking around."i took ur advice and changed it somethings in here"she says as we both sit on her bed.i grab a bunny pillow on her bed and squished it." how are u finding these bunny things"i ask snuggling the bunny toy."i have an eye for toys"she says.i looked the room and i saw a box of sewing things.i walk to it and looked inside.it had needles, fabric, thread, buttons,etc."i didn't take u as a sewing person"i said as i put the box on the bed."i don't sew much"she says."i do "i chirped.recently my mom taught me."but first the should"touka says pointing at my shoulder.

i heard a knock on the door.touka got up and i followed.she opens the front door.it was kaneki."sup kaneki"i said."hey akane.touka ur needed "he syas.touka groans." coming,"she says. "i'll be right back,don't move "she says as she leaves.kaneki waves "talk later," he says then closes the door.i go back to touka's room and looked around.i was bored so i pulled out a little something i made last night.i didn't finish it and good thing touka has then sewing things.i look a the stuffed purple and blue bunny shape.i started sewing.i got some pokes here and there but no blood.soon i felt like i was being watched.i looked around the room to see no one.then i looked at the window to see a shadow.i grabbed my ghoul gun and quickly walked to the window.i saw a familiar body shape

i quickly opened the window with my gun pointing at....ayato?!" what the hell are u doing here"i ask." visiting my dear sister"he says jumping inside." well she is not here right now, so scram" i say pointing at the window.he only looks at me "u look pathetic trying to get a ghoul to get out and with that wound, more stupid"he says walking closer to me."and u looked stupid when i shot u last night"i say as i pushed him away"but hey i am alive and move ,aren't i"he says as i roll my eyes.i sit back down on the bed and finished the bunny toy

i sit back down on the bed and finished the bunny toy

"what is that,"ayato says pointing at the 2 bunnies

"what is that,"ayato says pointing at the 2 bunnies." plushies,"i said looking at him.his eyes never left the bunny." here,"i said hoping he will stop.the bunnies are i my lap so he is staring at my lap and um i don't like it." really?"ayato asks "well if u 2 are twins more likely u both like bunnies"i say as he grabs the soft toy.he blushes and looks away "thanks"he says putting it in his jacket zipper.i smiled a bit.touka told me that he is emotionless but he does has emotion he just doesn't show it.i stand up and placed the box back." so why are u in my sister's room"he asks crossing his arms."i am spending the night with her.what about u?"i ask raising my brow." that's stupid"he muttered."hey the last time i remember that u went all grown up after someone u cared about died"i snapped.he glares at me "don't ever say anything about pop" he says as his kagune appears.i pulled out my gun making me wince in pain.he runs at me and i move quickly.u shot his kagune but it hardens making a shield."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" we stopped to see touka.i point at ayato."he came"i say "u son of a bitch"he says tackling me to the ground.i looked up at him but i didn't look away

i stared into his black and red eyes.i watched them turned to indigo eyes.soon his kagune disappeared as he stared into my brown ones.soon blushes were shown on our faces.i looked away "touka,"i say as she walks to me.i looked up at her"help,"i say as she roll her eyes."get up ayato," she says kicking his side making him fall to his side.i get up and dusted myself." ain't that something,"i say.he gets up with still with a blush." um i think i did what i needed"he says then runs out."what was that"she ask as i shrug."oh here"i say giving her the plushie.her face went from an angry pissed up face to a childish one.i smiled "thanks" she syas "no problem"u said with smile." do what did my idiotic brother doing"she asks."nothing really he was bothering me then i said someting that pissed him off then u saw and yeah"i say."ok then, come on let me finish"she says.i sat down while she cleaned up the blood and tied a bandage around my shoulder."done" i smiled before taking out some movies from my backpack."here"i say handing them to touka, she smiles before setting up the tv"it i funny u act like a curious kid when doing kiddie things"i say with a laugh.she sits next to me"shush the moive is starting" she says making me giggle.