sibling!?

*time skips to the end of the day*

i go to my locker and grabbed my backpack.i close my locker and looked around to see touka opening her locker.i walk to her locker and since she wasn't paying attention, i snuck behind her.I grab her shoulders and yelled "BOO" making her jump.she turns around with her fist ready.once she saw me she put them down "don't scare me like that akane" she says turning back to her locker."ur no fun" I pouted."yet again I am your best friend" she says rolling her eyes." because u are cool and funny.so u want the list to go on"i ask as i put my head on her shoulder."i want to hear but i don't want to be late for work" she says grabbed her backpack.i back up as she closes her locker."ready"i ask as she nods her head.

as we walk to Anteiku i took some pictures that i thought was cool.i was planning of drawing a little something while i was at touka's work.then i saw a baby bunny.i knew very well she LOVES bunnies.trust me once someone insulted bunnies and um they went to the hospital."hey touka" I said as I looked at picture of a bunny I just took."yeah"she says."what would u do if someone that was close to u was different, like a ghoul or human that is evil" I ask looking at her.she looked nervous.she pulled the collar of her shirt." um what makes u say that"she says looking around." I was just asking .no need to get your hair in knots" I said with a smile.

once we entered the coffee shop touka went in the 'workers only' door.i sat down next to the window and stared out.i open my backpack and pulled out my art notebook and pencil.i saw touka walk out of the door and she was wearing the uniform.i turn on my phone and looked at the bunny picture.i smiled thinking how touka will react.'OmG a BuNnY!!' i snickered at the thought.i opened the notebook to an open page and got started.

time passed as touka got people's orders and gave them what they wanted.every little time touka had she would talk to me,until she was needed again.touka did wonder why i was only focusing on the notebook i had.touka even tried to look what she was doing but i would pushed the notebook to my chest covering it and saying"it is a surprise" before going back to drawing again.she even asked hiniami to see what i was doing, but touka never got an answer.it was finally closing time.and i finally finished.

"hey, akane want me to walk u home,"touka asked as I looked up."perfect timing," I said then ripped the page I was drawing on.i looked at my masterpiece and folded it.I handed it to touka who was confused." open it then u will see"I only said then she opens it.I watched her smile grew.

"omg suzuki, i love it!"she says giving me a hug

"omg suzuki, i love it!"she says giving me a hug."no problem" I said with my well-known smile." now like I was saying, I'm walking u home" she says."alright" I say as I started packing up.I look at touka who was watching me." ok, go change I am not getting younger here" I said pointing my finger at her." well you aren't maturing either"she says walking to the door." and u ain't trusting me"I muttered.I looked outside to admire the sunset and people walking.i took out my phone and took another picture for later." ready?"I turned to see touka in her usual clothing." come on, I don't want u to be walking back in the dark" I said walking to the exit.she smiles and follows."well I do have to go to the store to get some food to eat," she says."we can go there first," I said looking at her.i wanted to know her reaction"n-no no I can go after dropping u off," she says waving her hands.