|Case Five|

Chapter 5| The case of the Bloody bat.

Alore|

"Jacob, what? thats doesnt even make any sense. Peanut butter on Oreos are disgusting." I said across the dinner table, before sipping a glass on Pinot. His mom laughed, "Alore, honey this boy ate those cookies like that all through his childhood." Jacob argued, "They was the bomb. You dont know what you are missing."

I retorted, "And Ill never find out." We all laughed and his Mom stood up and said, "Let me get those dishes." I stood up grabbed my plate and said, "No, I let you wash them last saturday. That was already rude of me--" I handed them to Jacob and said, "You wash them, while--" His mom added, "Show this nice young woman the new patio deck."

Jacob grabbed all of the plates and said, "Nice try, but ill do it though."

His mom and I walked out on the Patio Deck and we looked up to the sky. I said, "Wow, havent had much time to see the stars. I remember My parents use to take me up to Mount. Rushmore and we use to camp. The stars use to look so close yet so far." His mom breathed in and said, "The stars remind me of my baby boy, Jacob. He use to be in love with Astronomy in highschool. He even dated a girl just because she had that interest."

"Well, that sounds like him. I only knew him for 2 months now, but he is very passionate and what we do." I think thats what I admire about Jacob, sexy self. It rare to find someone Sexy, smart, and driven.

She replied, "I see the way he looks at you, Alore. He likes you." I shot her a look and she laughed, "I maybe old, but I know a few things about love.So do you like him back?" Honestly, I dont even know the answer to that. Being here all along, I have been lonely and Jacob have been really cool. Inviting me to all these family dinners on Sundays. I just think we are taking things slow, because to deny it will be lying.

"I think we just are figuring eachother out." I confessed. She looked back into the patio door and seen Jacob in the kitchen with his back turned to us, leaning over the sink.

"He havent been in a relationship since the engagement was broke off." Jacob was engaged. Wow, I usually can spot these type of things.

"She really tore his heart up. So if you do like him, please take care of my boy." She said we hugged and I replied, "I Will try not to."

|Meanwhile|

In a batting cage across town a 17 year old male, African American, was practicing his swing. Balls flew from the machine and he batted them out of the field. Suddenly, someone said, "hey." He turned around and spotted a friend.

"Jerry, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh just wanted to speak to you, Xavier." He said while holding an iron bat in his hand.

"About?" Xavier asked moving to the side to get closer towards Jerry. Jerry chuckled, "Its about Kim. She told me."

"Told you what?" Xavier said slowly, being a bit cautious.

"That you two hooked up, while we was on break and now I have to handle it."

25 Minutes later

Xavier laid in the batting cage bleeding from his skull with a bloody bat lying next to his dead body.

An instructor walked over to cage 5 and said, "Hey, kid its closing time." He looked into the cage and seeing Xavier body. He ran and opened the gate pulling out his phone and dialing up the cops.

-----------------------------------

Captain Reign\

"I told you guys to meet me here tonight, because I was woke from my bed to the voice of my Boss, telling me to meet him here with the team in 30 Minutes." I told the five agents before me outside of Kent's Batting Cages.