|Case One|

Case One| The Case of the woman in red.

Jacob|

"Every Agent has that one case that defines them in the world as someone who helps the Federal system."

Words from my late father Jason Latimore, he died honoring the great State of New York. It was an armed robbery in a bank with a bomb and he tried to diffuse and it went off. The guys who did it actually got away. That was back in 05', I was only 15. I still remember the day, we found out. I was riding my Duffey bike home from school and I got a call from my Mom to hurry. Once I arrived it was his Captain and a whole bunch of otherofficers in our living room. Without even a word , I knew what had happened and already tried to prepare myself for the blow.

That day still haunts me, because those guys were never caught. On the otherhand, it gave me the drive to follow in my Dad footsteps. 12 years later, I am now a respected Agent on his way to a private meeting with the FBI in New York. Rumor has it they are recruiting Agents all around New York for an elite team to handle some high profile cases and/or unexplained ones.

The cab man came to a halt and asked for his fee. I handed him a crispy 100 dollar bill and stepped out the cab, dressed in my nice suit in the middle of a vacant lot with storage units on it. I took off my Armani shades and looked around. It was empty. I looked at my watch and I was actually 2 minutes early. The cab man had zoomed off from behind me. I stood there like a hooker on her first day, shook yet nervous. Suddenly, the sound of a roaring helicopter came into play and I looked up and seen a nice copter about 2000 feet over my head. The ladder dropped down and I climbed it, oblivous to what awaits me at the top. As I made it to the top, a white hand reached out and helped me in. I spotted a blonde man and said, "was all this that serious--" I felt a needle plunged into my neck and I felt woozy and passed out.

**********

I jumped up exhaling and inhaling pretty fast and tried to catch up with what was going on. I looked around and noticed four other people staring at me. 2 males and 2 females. I wasnt in a helicopter no more though, I was in a rather large cube type box that was moving downward

The blackhaired chick said, "Calm down, we are being taken to a blackspot we suppose or some type of secret location. Im Agent Kali Dream." She pointed to the buff black guy and he added, "Agent Savi Duran." He had an African Accent, a strong one. The blonde chick walked up to me all smiles and she looked like she model for Victoria Secret. It was no way she is an agent.

"Im Agent Alore Rosse." And the tiny little latin guy, with big black glasses, and who doesnt look a day over 12 said, "Im Agent Zues Blackman."

I chuckled, "Thats a big name for such a small guy. Hey all of you-um Im Agent Jacob Latimore."

The big cubr type object came to a stop and we heard the doors unlock and as they slid open, sunlight faught its way in. We walked out and we was in a basement. And this door was actually a large elevator. We looked around and the blonde guy who shot the needle into my neck spoke, "Sorry, for the precaution just had to make sure you wasnt followed or tapped. Also, we did a body physical and made sure you guys was able to do the job that has been granted to you. This Elite team wasnt suppose to be made until 2018, but a case just came across my desk that I need your help with."

Zues stated, "This is the basement of the New York Federal Building."

Alore asked, "How you know Dexter?" We chuckled at her joke and he said, "The wires are all descending down onto these big metal boxes and the corner over there. Boxes like these are always in basements or places underground. Also, its a sticker that says New York Federal Agency on that desk." He pointed and we all looked and I be damned he was right.