The Undeniable Truth

Regina's POV
We decided to go granny's for a late lunch because the kids got hungry and I don't feel like cooking cause I wanna be lazy and lay down all day for once. "Hey kids go wash up" Emma says. The get up and go to the bathrooms in front of us. I watch them walk in the door before Emma grabs my thighs and pulls my body close to hers. "Emma not now" she shakes her head and pulls her lips to mine. I didn't want to respond but my body did. "Emma anyone could see us" I say once our lips part. "Mhmm" she hums and kisses my neck. I scoot away once I see violet come back. She looks flustered and her hair is a little messy. We're they? No I mean not Henry right? I brush away my thoughts and ruby comes to the table. "What would you guys like" ruby says.

_____
We get home and Henry wants me to cook so I have to run to the store I could use my magic but I'm extra bored so I will go buy food today. "I'm coming" Emma says standing up. "Your gonna leave Henry all by himself" I ask. "Yep" I roll my eyes and grab her hand dragging her out.

We get to the store and Emma won't stop grabbing my ass is soooooo aggravating. "Emma stop" I yell. "Shhh" she says. People stare at me and I roll my eyes and get a cart. "Mhm" Emma grabs my ass and I turn around annoyed. "Stopppp" I whine. She pecks my lips and pulls my body towards hers grabbing my ass again! "Emma Elizabeth Swan" I say sternly. "Your so sexy" I blush. "Stop it" I say. "Stop this, acting like we are a couple like you like me" I move from her arms and try to walk away. She grabs my wrist and presses her soft lips to mine. Eventually I push her away. "Emma stop we-" Emma cuts me off. "I love you" I turn around in shock. "What did you just say" Emma bites her lip and step forward grabbing my hands. "I said I love you" I chuckle and shake my head. "No you don't" Emma rolls her eyes. "Please Regina just listen to me" Emma sighs and tells me the truth about how she feels. "You have no idea how much I love you and how crazy I am about you. When I say I love you I fucking mean it Regina, your so stunningly beautiful inside and out and your so kind and sweet and caring and loving and passionate. Behind all the bitch is a true person and real person someone who shows her love, someone who is shy, someone who tries not to show her emotion even though her face says it all. Your all I want and more I will not let you give up on something we have, for God's sake even our own son saw what we have. It's not just luck that Henry's wish came true. It came true for a reason and I don't regret it at all. Whenever it comes to you I don't regret anything because I love you, I always have and I always will" I look at her with tears in my eyes. "Kiss her already" I look at ruby and there's a whole crowd and she's has her phone flash on recording. Emma holds my face sweetly and I kiss her back immediately.

_____
I get home and I'm holding Emma's hand, my happy ending!

This was short but beautiful thank you guys so much for reading.