Realization

Regina's POV
I am changing for bed when Emma walks in and I cover my chest. "Emma can you knock" she walks towards me and throws my shirt and kisses me. She lays me down on the bed and my breathing become rapid. "Mhm" I hum to the feeling of Emma's hands running up and down my stomach. I flip us over and start to suck on her neck. "No marks missy" she says smirking. I sit up and take off Emma's shirt. I run my finger over her abs. I bed down and kiss her stomach and up her chest.

_______
I wake up naked in Emma's arms, I smile and turn around facing her. "Morning sunshine" I say smiling. "Morning beautiful" I blush at Emma's words. I get up and put on a night gown that stops right about my mid thigh. And I throw Emma some pajama pants and a tank top. "Baby" Emma whines. "Baby" I question. She grabs my ass and makes me straddle her. "What do you want" I giggle. "You" she flips me over and I smile and touch her neck. "Oops" I smile and she pecks my lips. "I said don't mark me" Emma says. "I don't listen" Emma raises and eyebrow. "Mom I'm hungry" Emma quickly locks the door with her magic. "Henry I don't feel well please make some cereal" I hear a faint okay. "Should we" Emma cuts me off and shushes me cause henry. "I should go check on him" I shake my head and grab her chin. "Shh" she smirks and I pull her down on the bed with me.

______
I finally get up and dressed out of the bed and Emma goes home to get changed. "So how's violet Henry" he blushes and smiles. "Um...she's good and I was wondering if she could come over tomorrow" I smile. "She could come over today" I say. "Really mom" I nod. "Cool I'll go text her" I smile. He must really like her.

I walk downstairs because there's a knock and I'm guessing it's violet. "Hi Ms.Mills" I smile. "Hi violet Henry is upstairs and no closed doors" she nods and heads upstairs. I lay on the couch and close my eyes. I wake up to someone knocking on the door. "Come in" I don't even look to see who it is. I feel the couch dips beside me and I look up to see Emma straddling me. "Emma" I whine. She leans down kissing my lips sweetly. I hum at the feeling of her soft lips on mine. I but my hand on her face bringing her closer. We shared a slow and very sweet kiss. She smiles against my lips and it makes me smile widely. She goes to kiss me again and the kiss becomes fast and more needy. I sit up and push Emma down so I'm straddling her and she grabs my face in her hands and pulls me closer to her.

Emma flips us over quickly and begins to kiss down her neck, I try not to moan because Henry and violet are upstairs with the door open and they will hear me. She kisses up my neck and her lips attach to mine again and we share another hungry kiss.

We part for air and my breathing is heavy I look up at Emma and she pecks my lips sitting up. I sit up and Emma rubs my thigh giving me this look like 'I could devour you' I blush and move her hand away. "Emma what are we doing" I ask. "I don't know, but I like it" she says kissing me again. I was hoping for an actual answer but I guess that will have to do for now.