Blooper Reel

Chapter 17

Here we were standing in front of my house. I turned to look at Blaise and he shot me a smile. Then held my hand and we went in. Mom and dad were in the living room and dad was looking at Blaise kind of mad. “She hasn’t been home for 2 nights.”

Blaze swallowed. He had rehearsed a lovely speech. But lifting my hand  he blurted out “were getting married.” Mom and dad looked on stunned. That is until mom jumped up squealing and ran to hug me.

My dad sized Blaze up and walked over to him.”I guess I won’t get to kill you then.”

“Sorry Sir” Sais Blaise and I held back a giggle. Well there was my brave man, knocked down to size by my dad’s glare.

We talked for a while then went to my room to start working on the pictures. I was o happy with what we had. Even though Blaise almost had a heart attack when he saw Mr. Julys picture. He was better when I told him it was one Monique and Carter took.

But what we liked where all the other pictures I took. Somewhere posed others where unexpected.  I smiled and figured I may make a slide show for the guys. You know kind of a bloopers real.

I turned to Blaise as he turned to me and the look in his eyes was pure FUEGO……..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Not the end but only the beginning. We shall see our friends in the other stories.

But so you don’t miss them too much -Here you go ladies the blooper reel. Yummy