Chapter 15

I did not plan on updating today since it is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

But the hubby got called in to work. So that ment you guys got the gift of a chapter :)

Chapter 15

Before Blaise came out of the bathroom I called Megan. I know Xavier and her have been the only ones working up in Boy’s Town. So I know that place is no man’s land. I smirk because that’s what we all call it. It’s in the middle of nowhere.  I have yet to see another soul out there but us. That is the reason everyone must always travel with someone. You know in case you get broken down or god knows what.

But that is going to be where I will finally lose my V card. I giggle at the stupid term we used back in high school. I dialed her number and she picked up after 2 rings. “Hey, Megan are you at Boy’s Town?”

“Yes we are. How are you and Blaise doing?” She asked sounding worried.

“Listen oh favorite cousin of mine. I will be doing spectacular if you can clear out and leave me there alone with him.”

She giggled “Um, I know what you want to do.” She said in a sing song voice, making me roll my eyes. “Ok I’ll leave the blankets from my trunk in the hay loft. It’s washed and clean so don’t worry. If you place them on the hay stacks that are in a row and flat on the ground. Um they make a great um. Well bye.”  She said hanging up. I was left confused. Until it hit me and I felt myself blush.

“Why are you blushing?” Blaise asked as he entered the kitchen.

“It’s just the heat from the stove.” I said to him trying very hard to stop blushing. “Eat up because today I take your picture for the calendar.” I tell him making him smile. We talked as we ate and then headed to Boys town. I was happy I had another emergency camera in my trunk since it seems Carter and Monique took it upon themselves to help with today’s pictures.

It was more than ok with me. I had bigger fish to fry today. I drove us to our destination but did not tell him where we were going. He raised an eyebrow when I passed the station and I just raise my finger to my lips shushing what he might have said. “I know you have heard of the new Boy’s Town location. I wanted your photos to be taken there.”

We drove in a comfortable silence. Each one of us lost in our own thoughts. No doubt they revolved around us. Once we finally arrived we got out and I thought a tour would be in order. Well to be honest I wanted to case the joint and see where I wanted to finally make love with him. But it turned out Megan was right and the hay loft was the perfect place. I actually want to take his pictures here too. You know kind of a commemoration of our occasion. I blushed again thinking of it.

“Ok this is how I see the shoot. I need you to strip but leave your boxers on.” I tell him. He regards me with curiosity but does what he’s asked. “Ok now lay her on the hay.” I say and start shooting away. “Sit up” I ask and continue to take pictures. We get a variety of poses. I smirk behind the lens because these are all for me. There is no way in hell, my man will be in that calendar for other women to drool over.

I don’t think he even remembers about the release form, I will not sign it anyway. I smirk when he asks for a break and sits down. It was now time for me to make my move. I had on one of Monique’s white shirts and it has fallen off my shoulder.  I was still minus a bra and I borrowed a short skirt from her. I blush, beacuse I once again wore no panties. Damn Monica for teaching me that trick.

Well, here goes nothing. I thought as I sat down on the grass just outside the barn door. I then took a deep breath and raised my knees but covered the entrance to my. Well you know with my feet. I did it fast but made sure he noticed. The next thing I knew he growled like he did last night and practically ran to me. He yanked me up and carried me to the make shift bed Megan had left already set up for us.

“You started a Blazing fire in me last night woman. All this toying around with me has me going crazy. You better be ready because I am taking what’s mine right now.” He said between clenched teeth.

I let out a sigh of relief. “It’s about fucking time.” I said making him growl again before his lips met mine in a hungry kiss. In all my thoughts of what making love would be like for the first time. It paled in comparison to the hungry, hot, scorching, animalistic, savage, carnal, blazing frenzy way he consumed and burned my body. With every touch, with every nip, with every lick, he gave me I seemed to burn hotter. My body was craving and demanding more. “I love you Blaise, now burn me up and make be yours. Relieve my body from this smoldering fire you have caused that threatens to consume me alive.”

“I love you so much. I just can’t wait any longer” he said between clenched teeth in a pained way. But the moment he joined our bodies I knew my life would be changed forever. Not only did I belong to him with my heart.  I have just cemented myself to him mind, body and soul. Because from this moment on, there will be no other but him.

Our love making was in the purest form a mind boggle. Full of so much emotion, when he finally climaxed with me I cried. “Baby, don’t cry.” He said.

“These are happy tears” I tell him with a shy watery smile. At this moment I don’t think I have ever been happier.

“Marry me” he blurted out. Well I guess I was wrong. I thought as I cried harder. “Is that a no?” he asked with a frown.

“Yes, yes” I scream out as I turn and straddle him. He looks up at me in surprise. “Well future Mrs. Blaise. Have you ever heard of the cowgirl position?”  I looked at him in confusion. To which he smirked and proceeded to show me just how that position could work in my favor.

We went another round of love making. I’m not sure how it was even possible. But it was just getting better and better. Once I was depleted and lying on top of him he asked. “So what month am I going to be?” He asked.

I raised myself on my elbows and kissed his chest. I let my hair fall so it covered my face. “Do you really want to be in it?” I asked in a whisper. I could see him frown as he tucked my hair behind my ears. So he could have a clear view of my face. I could feel my eyes start to water.

“Hey baby what is it?”

“Well you know those release forms I made the guys have their women sign?”

“Yes, what about them.” He asked.

“Well you see, I am very, very, very, very jealous woman. It would kill me to have another woman thinking of you in a sexual way.” I turned my face to the side and took a deep breath. I exhaled “but if you really want to you can be August.”

I felt my body shake and looked at him. He was laughing or trying to hold it in. I slapped his chest. “Please don’t laugh at me.” I said with a pout.

He pulled my face down for a kiss. “Damn woman I love you so much. I would have been so upset if you would have wanted to parade me in it. In case you did not know. I am actually kind of shy.” He said and blushed.  I kissed his nose.

“I know, the guys told me. But they described you more like a Chihuahua, all bark and no bite.” I said and giggled.

He frowned “who the hell said that?” He asked getting mad. I giggled some more and he slapped my rear. I gasped in surprise. He smiled “you liked that didn’t you?” he said smiling wickedly at me.

I was left stunned as my body reacted in a strange way…….

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Woohoo…………………………