Dare to Date the Geek - Part 1: The Dare

Dare to date the Geek

Part 1: The Dare

During break time Eunji, Bomi and Namjoo are chatting happily at a cafeteria. They’re the most popular girls in school.

In the midst of their conversation, Bomi opened up a topic that excites Eunji.

“Hey bestie~ I heard you have a crush on the very famous Kim Myungsoo.”

“Hahaha… I’m really going to do everything so I can date him.” Eunji smiled from ear to ear. She has a huge crush on Kim Myungsoo. He’s a student from another university at the same time he’s a famous guitarist and vocalist of a band.

“That’s not possible. He’s not even studying in our university and he’s definitely out of reach.” Namjoo lightly shook her head and sipped her drink.

“Haha… Now it’s possible! I got connections.” Bomi smirked.

“Really?!!” the other two were amazed by what she said and looked very much delighted.

“I’m going to set you up on a blind date with him but…” Bomi paused and smiled at her.

“But what?” Eunji asked in curiosity.

“You said you’re going to do everything so I decided before you could date him, I’m giving you a dare.”

“What?! Come on! Are you really my friend?!” Eunji crossed her arms and frowned.

“I already tried hard to get connections to him… you should at least make an effort too.” Bomi justified.

“Fine! What’s the dare?” Eunji gave up and leaned forward waiting for Bomi’s response.

“Ooh… Ooh… I want to give her the dare!” Namjoo cheerfully raised her right hand as she thought of something.

“Namjoo…” Bomi glared at her. She knows that Namjoo only have childish ideas on her mind.

“Just let Namjoo state the dare Bomi. I’m curious. haha” Eunji looked delighted. She felt confident that she can handle any dare that Namjoo can think of.

“I dare you to date him!” Namjoo pointed to a guy who just passed by wearing nerdy glasses and bringing books with him. Eunji and Bomi shifted their attention to who Namjoo just pointed at.

“Seriously?! I’m going to date Myungsoo, not that geek!” Eunji furrowed her brows and glared at Namjoo.

“Hahahaha… I got a little nervous. I thought you’re going to give her a useless dare but that sounds fun!” Bomi laughed in satisfaction and gave two thumbs up to Namjoo.

“Hihihihi… I really don’t have any dare in mind. I just saw him passed by.” Namjoo giggled.

“Yaaah~ let’s not do this. Give me another one.” Eunji closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. She needs to do a dare so she can finally date Myungsoo but she’s not into Namjoo’s idea.

“No-no-no… choose: date Mr. Nerd or no date with Myungsoo at all?” Bomi insisted.

“Aiiish… I’m doing this for Myungsoo. Fine!” Eunji had no other choice. It’s either dating a geek or not dating Myungsoo at all. As what she said earlier, she’ll do everything just to date Myungsoo.

“Woah… this would be fun!” Namjoo delightedly clapped her hands.

“Here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to flirt with him so he could ask you for a date and if he’ll ask you to be his girlfriend say yes. The moment you’ll say ‘yes’, I’ll set your date with Myungsoo right away. After three days, you can break up with him and Myungsoo’s yours.” Bomi explained.