Dare to Date the Geek - Part 5: The Last Part

The Last Part

Eunji POV

Myungsoo’s currently cooking for dinner while I only sat at a stool watching him do his stuff. I’m staying here for a night and we already talked about it earlier.

“Uhmm… I just remembered Eunji.” He said but still focused on cooking.

“What?” I tediously replied.

“I’m giving you a tip… Sunggyu hyung always gets in the music room at night and stays there for a while before he heads back to his room and sleep. “ he glanced at me for a second and smiled.

“You have a music room in your house?”  All this time, he never once mentioned it to me.

“Yeah.” He shrugged.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this before?” I stood up from my seat and walked next to him.

“I don’t really own it. All the instruments and stuffs in there are Sunggyu hyung’s property. I only have a guitar so I kept it in my room instead of coming in and out of the music room.” He faced me.

“Are you sure he’s going to be in there tonight?” Well, I’m still in doubt. -.-

“Why won’t you see it for yourself?” he lastly smirked and went back to cooking. I sighed and went back to where I was seated before. I just hope this would work.

***

“Dinner’s served! Let’s eat.” Myungsoo cheerfully said after he set up the table with foods that he cooked.

“It’s getting late. Is someone going to fetch you up later?” Sunggyu who just came in the dining room asked while he took his seat. Hihi… he first noticed me and not Myungsoo’s food! ^^

“Uh… she’s staying here for a night hyung. Her parents are already aware of it.” Myungsoo answered him back. I was supposed to be the one to answer him. >.<

“It’s not new for me. I often stay here for a night.” I added with the best smile that I can give.

“Yeah. She’s right.” Myungsoo spoke up again. =.=

“And… which room will you be staying in tonight? The guest room isn’t fixed yet.”  Sunggyu asked with his head down making his self busy with food.

“Of course she’ll be staying in my room! We always share my room. Right sweetie?” Myungsoo mischievously winked at me.

“Ah… yeah. I’m used to it!” I winked back. Haha ^^ and we both chuckled. I glanced at Sunggyu and he’s still busy with his food.

“We don’t really sleep hyung. We’re just having fun the whole night…” Sunggyu coughed. I almost burst into laughter but I was able to hold it back.

“Well, we stay up watching movies then play some video games after… you know stuffs like that- for fun.” I swiftly explained. I just wanted to avoid him to think of weird things.

“Eunji mostly stays up all night spazzing over her favorite idol group. I get bored at times and just sleep.” Myungsoo flatly said. He really knows how to act.

“Yah! I don’t!” I protested.

“Just admit it sweetie… you’re too passionate over them. I get surprised at times when you suddenly scream out of nowhere while facing my laptop, then a minute later you just laugh out hard. You’re madly fangirling over those guys. I’m starting to get…jealous.” He just cutely pouted. ^^